Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WHY!?!?

Why do guys find it necessary to send private messages asking me if I'm a size queen, or requesting that I rate their cock? I'm really sick of it.

This happens a lot. Some guy that I have never talked to, let alone even seen his name anywhere on this site, just sent me a pm and told me how beautiful I was and then asked me if I was a size queen. What a way to start a conversation with someone.

Sorry, I just find it highly annoying.

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Most of the guys here are horny bastards. And 2. Most are looking for someone to admire or reassure them of their big dick.

Consider yourself lucky. Better to be sought after than ignored. Btw, what do you think of my cock? Haha. Just kidding.

O

OldFirm08

Well I'm swinging a 5.8, so don't worry about my pestering you/;-) Just enjoy what's there to see, eh?

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, here's the thing... the guy doesn't even have any pictures, so how was I supposed to worship his cock, if that is what he was after?

scottish.47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe she didn't know about the other threads, No Strings. There is a mess of them here. And, besides, if Mandee finds it an affront, she has a right to complain.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why does it matter if I'm a size-queen or not? Also, why do guys feel compelled to ask women why they joined this site? Isn't it pretty obvious?

And don't answer back with, "because they wanted to".

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men are hunters and are hard-wired to put themselves out there. It goes both ways though. We're always thinking "why won't this bitch just shut up and fuck me?" It just comes down to women's wants being more socially acceptable because they often get to retreat behind the whole time/space/love/respect thing. Men derive satisfaction from numbers and women value relationships more. I think it will always be that way. Still, I think one should have some tact regardless, because some men have yet to learn that they have to play nice for a while before they can get what they want.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men are hunters and are hard-wired to put themselves out there. It goes both ways though. We're always thinking "why won't this bitch just shut up and fuck me?" It just comes down to women's wants being more socially acceptable because they often get to retreat behind the whole time/space/love/respect thing. Men derive satisfaction from numbers and women value relationships more. I think it will always be that way. Still, I think one should have some tact regardless, because some men have yet to learn that they have to play nice for a while before they can get what they want.

I'm so confused...

Because they wanted to.

I realize we are the same age, but you are such a little boy. (I don't mean small, I mean immature.)

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
:kiss: They do it because they feel that they need reassurance from someone they admire - namely you.

And you have the right to complain all you like, Mandee, because sometimes it is best for things not to be all cramped up in a couple of huge threads.

:hug:

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No it's not obvious - what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?:eek:

Because I like it here... I like sex and I like men and I like penises. I'm not a complete size queen (meaning that you don't have to have a HUGE cock for me to like it), but I don't really care for cocks that are below average.

:kiss: They do it because they feel that they need reassurance from someone they admire - namely you.

And you have the right to complain all you like, Mandee, because sometimes it is best for things not to be all cramped up in a couple of huge threads.

:hug:

Dumbcow, I love you. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.