Why

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How many of you girls make your lover stop licking your pussy when you start to orgasm and if so why not let us keep going?:confused:

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My lover must be a lot like you Mademoiselle she is able to have one orgasm after another where she shakes all over grips my head with her legs and tosses around any where from one to two minutes until she finally slows to a stop. Somtimes she goes into a trance lasting any where from four to five or more minutes does this happen to you also? She also orgasms quickly from anal or nipple stimulation and somtimes just from kissing. she is the only one I have ever known like this. Is this a rare thing in a woman?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of you girls make your lover stop licking your pussy when you start to orgasm and if so why not let us keep going?:confused:
He said why do you want us to stop when you start orgasming?

I never knew anyone that would want someone to stop just as she started orgasming. I would expect a punch in the head if I stopped at that point. :eek:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

even i'm confused here because that's just plain silly. why would any woman in her right mind want stop her lover from licking her pussy? ugh, i'm sooo glad i'm NOT one of these uptight women. i'd say lick, lick, and lick some more!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
When they start having an orgasm they never ask me to stop. Also they never ask me to stop WHILE they are orgasming. They ask me to stop AFTER having an orgasm. But just for a little while.

stopping after orgasms is a good thing. everything is much to sensitive to go for another licking right off the bat... plus attacking the clit right after cumming hurts, ya know?

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I understand all you girls are deferent as to what you feel or like but do any of you go into a trance from the intensity or length of your orgasm? My lover says it is the most beautiful peacefull thing that ever happens to her like floating on a cloud filled with flowers!!!!!!!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
think about it- your woman just gushed like a mad river torrent and had contractions that'd kill a bull moose. I'd want to be kept off for a short period of time too. In fact, sometimes it feels like your dickhead's gonna split after cumming too hard.
Things tend to get tender down there, you know.