Why

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
All that said no one has answered to let me know if you have ever passed out from a or to many orgasms?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
No, but the french have a name for orgasm called La Petite Morte which translates to little death because some women can pass out.

I know i felt like i could have passed out from some very intense orgasms my husband was giving me.

i want one of those la petite morte things! :tongue: i always thought the french referred "little death" only in the case of really sweet and rich chocolates. i mean, you don't really pass out from eating chocolate, but it's like devil's food so it's considered a "little death." i may be wrong but at least that's what i've always heard.

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When my love goes out she loses all control of her body and goes limp her eyes roll back as if she was in a trance I used to think she was faking but when she is out licking her very sensitive clit has little or no effect untill she finally comes out of it. When she comes out she always says how beautifull it was. It only happens after three or four orgasms each more powerfull than the last and only when I go down on her. The feeling I get from all this one of satisfaction being able to give her such pleasure. I guess the french are right it is like little death. I ask her how she does it and she says she don't know it just happens. It has never happened when I was inside her but maybe thats because I'm only six and one half long by six one quarter around.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
When my love goes out she loses all control of her body and goes limp her eyes roll back as if she was in a trance I used to think she was faking but when she is out licking her very sensitive clit has little or no effect untill she finally comes out of it. When she comes out she always says how beautifull it was. It only happens after three or four orgasms each more powerfull than the last and only when I go down on her. The feeling I get from all this one of satisfaction being able to give her such pleasure. I guess the french are right it is like little death. I ask her how she does it and she says she don't know it just happens. It has never happened when I was inside her but maybe thats because I'm only six and one half long by six one quarter around.

Dude thats a fat dick. You should try some new teqniques or something I bet you could get her off with your cock too if you work it right. ^_^

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i want one of those la petite morte things! :tongue: i always thought the french referred "little death" only in the case of really sweet and rich chocolates. i mean, you don't really pass out from eating chocolate, but it's like devil's food so it's considered a "little death." i may be wrong but at least that's what i've always heard.

La petite mort - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
even i'm confused here because that's just plain silly. why would any woman in her right mind want stop her lover from licking her pussy? ugh, i'm sooo glad i'm NOT one of these uptight women. i'd say lick, lick, and lick some more!

And I would mumble "yes ma'am!" :smile:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Perhaps it is just me, but after a orgasming from a partner going down I am more than likely grapping a fist full of his hair and pulling him upwards and snarling through grit teeth that I want that thing inside me NOW or he's going to get his face slapped hard.

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks MADEMOISELLE for the info now I understand why my lover does what she does. I see now that she is a very rare treasure to be envied by most. What will God think of next.

SassyDevil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, besides the sensitivity, right after an orgasm, I have to stop the motion, regardless of what's causing it, because I can't come again if I keep going. For some reason, I need to pause, if even for only a few seconds, and then I can come again.

But during the act, just as I'm coming? No, I don't want you to stop!

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It takes my love about a minute or two before she will let me start licking again but then only seconds until she has another orgasm. She can do this over an over as many times as she likes if she dont go out.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had similar experiences with women - they either laugh and push my head away or say stop it hurts. After that happened a few times with different women, I learned fast not to continue after they orgasm. Funny thing is, I never wanted to know why. And that was not because I didn't care, I think I was just a little insensitive to why they did not want to continue. After hearing the comments from the women here, next time I will be more understanding now.

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It is very wise to listen and watch so as to understand what they really want. They don't always know what it is they really want untill they get it but if you can give it to them the rewards are never ending so be aware of what a woman says and does.

drone24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Perhaps it is just me, but after a orgasming from a partner going down I am more than likely grapping a fist full of his hair and pulling him upwards and snarling through grit teeth that I want that thing inside me NOW or he's going to get his face slapped hard.

My girl does the same after I make her cum. I put it in and it feels like shes trying to break my dick off with her pussy. Then she cums again and again and again... At that point i can do what ever i want to her.