Why ?

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why are women so damn emotional?

My last gf cried or got pissed off at everything. I swear it seamed she was crying everyday over the most petty stuff.. I just do not understand it. :confused::eek:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not every woman is emotional! I'm not. What sorts of things was your girlfriend crying and getting pissed off about?

classact1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seem to be suffering from the opposite problem. And I'm all woman. And extremely strong in my own right. And I'm so tired of hearing "you must have such a big soft side, you're a mom, aren't you"? I'm a single mom, and hard as hell on my kids, and anyone else that pisses me off. LOL I'm a strong woman and not afraid to show it. But when you take the time to get to know me, then you might get a glimpse of the soft inside.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last gf cried or got pissed off at everything. I swear it seamed she was crying everyday over the most petty stuff.. I just do not understand it. :confused::eek:

Some women are criers, others aren't. Why didn't you try talking to her and asking what's wrong?

I'm not a crier, never have been. I was reared in a household where tears were not allowed. :frown1: Unfortunately, some women learn early that tears can be used to manipulate the people around them, especially men.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Ever hear the word CUNT! No just kidding. Some people need MEDICATION! Look into it!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women seem to be genetically "blessed" with a larger emotional capacity. Apparently, this makes them more able to "pick up" on babies and children.

Or maybe -- and this is my pet theory -- it's a form of birth control!! :eek:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a man, I can say that we are hard wired to diagnose, and then fix problems, for our women. But then we are confused because many times women don't necessarily want to FIX them, but rather TALK about them. This is manifests itself into what is known as "girls night".

As a fairly experienced man, when they (women) are in an emotional whirlwind... I have learned that it's best to help when asked, LISTEN to what they say if they talk, console them if necessary or possible, or if all the above fails...stay out of her way.

Don't ask why...it just IS...but in her particular case, it sounds like she's emotionally unstable.

...OB

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well im one whomen who dosent cry but i know some who are cry babies you mite say [ to get there way ] ive had a some what hart life and crying would not have helped me at all even if i wanted to, so i have learn to deal with what ever life gives me

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's an interesting quote from David Deida's bok "The way of the Superior man". He defines masculine and feminine as two different types of energy, not genders. Although women tend to have more feminine, and men tend to have more masculine. They are just tendencies though...

The feminine moods and opinions are like weather patterns. They are constantly changing, severe and gentle, and
they have no single source. No analysis will work. There is no linear chain of cause and effect that can lead to the
kernel of the "problem." There is no problem, only a storm, a breeze, a sudden change in weather. And the bases of
these storms are the high and low pressure systems of love. When a woman feels love flowing deeply, her mood can
instantly evaporate into joy, regardless of the supposed reason for the mood.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[QUOTE
Definitely a form of manipulation!! Not always though!!
][/QUOTE]

I agree, when they are manipulative tears, my mother explained to me there are a LOT of women capable of what she called "crocodile tears". What this means is they know by crying you will cave. Women who overuse this approach tend to get burned after a period of time when the tears have no effect whatsoever because they use it so often.

Other times as said, they are real and if it is happening VERY frequently you need to find out what the causes are.

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a man, I can say that we are hard wired to diagnose, and then fix problems, for our women. But then we are confused because many times women don't necessarily want to FIX them, but rather TALK about them. This is manifests itself into what is known as "girls night".

As a fairly experienced man, when they (women) are in an emotional whirlwind... I have learned that it's best to help when asked, LISTEN to what they say if they talk, console them if necessary or possible, or if all the above fails...stay out of her way.

Don't ask why...it just IS...but in her particular case, it sounds like she's emotionally unstable.

...OB

Quite possibly. My ex-wife is like that. We went to marriage counseling, and eventually the counselor told me that she strongly suspected that my ex-wife has bipolar personality disorder. She also said it would be very difficult to stay in a relationship with someone like that, which turned out to be correct....