Why's it so hard for me to find a new Girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lowteg, Jan 4, 2009.

1. lowteg

lowteg Member

Hey every one,

Not trying to sound desperate but I have not been in a relation ship since March 2008...It was a pretty hard break up as this chic was a absolute glamour, I mean 9.5/10 style...

Since then I have probly hooked up with like 10 chic's since...but none of them have gone any where its just been pissing me off....I also have a few girls keen for me but I am just not keen on them...like I mean their nice girls but I just dont have that connection with them...

I know I am not the hottest guy in the world but I am tall like 6 foot 4 and dress stylish and a lot of girls say im cute...

I just think I am having a run of bad luck some of my friends who treat girls like shit can just cheat on one girl break up with her and move onto a another new relation ship in like 2 weeks with a new stunner, only adds salt to my wounds...

I don't know does any one else want to share their stories aout how they found love aggain...Because I need a motivational pick up...

2. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    well, sorry lowteg.
    i have been where you are.
    i am also consternated at the ass holes that
    treat women like shit and then have an even hotter
    the following weekend.
    all i can think is that if the women are that stupid to
    go along with them, then just as well they are not with me.
    (although i could very much enjoy the sex).
    who a person is with is in fact reflective of who they are.
    and the fact that you are not with some randy slut that
    will be used and disposed of speaks well of you. so you will
    end up with a girl that you will be happy to be with in the long term.
    sorry you haven't been laid in so long. if that's all you want, then get
    out there and get to it.

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    lowteg - we all go through this.
    end a relationship, then cat around hoping to find a girl we like, but no such luck.
    we do need to be keen on the girl to have it go further than a night or two. but i can't think of any other way to find a new one, than 'interview' more of them. lol.
    i am in your same boat. still looking and nothing to do but keep at it. keep your chin up and hang in there.

4. D_ExJagSack

D_ExJagSack New Member

if this makes u feel any better i've not slept with anyone since i was 19 and im 26 now!!! Like u say girls say im cute, im a happy genuine fun lovin guy, i got a big cock, im slim.. im in as much confusion as u are but its been going on a LOT longer, count ur lucky stars..

5. Xcuze

Gold Member

I think the answer lies in your post...

You seem somewhat fixated on looks....always a bad idea when looking for love. When people are exceptionally hot looking theyre more likely to be harder to pin down to a substantial relationship. Finding someone who's incredibly hot, nice & loyal is a very tall order.

You may have to compromise..

6. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

it's because you care. i have this problem too. girls don't trust guys who arent assholes.

#6 THEDUDEofDestiny, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  7. lowteg

lowteg Member

here's a pic of the chic I was with until march 08...

I blurred out my face don't want employers searching this site haha

#7 lowteg, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
  8. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

are you kermit the frog?

9. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

i'm saying your 9.5 ex looks like miss piggy

10. Xcuze

Gold Member

I wanna see Miss Piggy too!

But its access denied...is that just me?

11. morsecode

morsecode New Member

oh man, if this was any other board, this thread would be epic

12. lowteg

lowteg Member

miss piggey haha are you guys blind??

here is another 2 pic's of her..

#12 lowteg, Jan 5, 2009
  13. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Hey!! I resemble that remark!! :rolleyes:

Yep - that web server hates you - I heard it talking about you behind your back. It showd me the picture no probs! :tongue:

#13 ManlyBanisters, Jan 5, 2009
  14. lowteg

lowteg Member

difference is I got like 20 pics of my dick for public view on here, these pics of her are all on her public myspace so any one can view them...

Reason for breaking up, we were not getting along any more...Ive had a few past gf's basically I have broken up as I was not feeling the attraction...Ive never really found true love...

15. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

No, the difference is that she's posted images of herself on a site where she feels comfortable to do so. From what you say, she hasn't given permission for you to post them in a place she mightn't be comfortable with.

Perhaps part of the problem might be that you treat your girlfriends as trophies to be shown off, so that you can bask in their reflected glory, rather than as human beings who require thoughtful consideration. As per your actions on this thread.

16. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I understand what you think you are saying but I really feel more inclined to agree with alex's analysis here.

Dude, could you be a little more obtuse, please? That could mean anything! Not getting along.Fighting over money? Friends? The washing up? Bad sex? Not fighting but not paying each other attention? Her cat shat in your sock drawer?

Other girlfriends you broke up with because the attraction faded - a little clearer... Why do you think you stopped being attracted to them? Did they change physically, did you get bored of them? Did someone more attractive (to you) catch your eye?

17. lowteg

lowteg Member

I am still young, still live at home with my parents so I guess I have alot of growing up to do...

We went getting along ie we were not seeing enough of each other, we were not having enoguh quality time...It went fomr seeing each other like 4-5 times a week to once a week then once every 2 weeks...we just drifted apart...

18. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe it's because as you get into your 20's, girls will expect you to make more money and live on your own. It's a drag dating someone that lives with their parents. It's better to get your own place so you can hang out whenever you want.

19. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    The best way to attract the type of person you want is to work on yourself. Not only how you dress but how you act and as the previous poster said, having place in which to host your dream hookup.

Imagine in your mind every detail of how you would like your romantic evening to go and then work bit by bit each day on getting the ingredients ready to hand.

Imagine yourself in a girl's position meeting you and how she might react to each thing you say, how she'd feel if you did a thing. You look like a spontaneous an happy go lucky sort, so imagine the kind of girl who'd get a kick out of you. And imagine her doing it too!

It's called visualizing, and you are the sculptor of your life that way.

20. BS76

BS76 Active Member

Check out Adam Lyons. He's the best dating coach in the world IMO. Most people lump him in with Mystery and Neil Strauss, but he does more natural game kinda like the guy Hitch was based on. Just being yourself is possible, once you know some key things about how women think and making them comfortable.

Draft saved Draft deleted