Why's urinating in public a criminal sex offense?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fak_et, Jun 28, 2007.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I can't understand why urinating in public is considereda criminal sex offense. I know of someone who got caught and was about to end up on the same list as the criminal sex offenders due to it (got probation in court luckily instead).

But seriously, I don't see how this has anything to do with rape or anything like that.

As a young kid, you are taught, if you gotta go, find a tree and let loose.

I am posting this because i occasionally am forced to, like anyone else.

Went to see some fireworks in a city and there were no bathrooms availible and i really had to go, ended up using some alley.

I mean there is a whole difference between just whipping it out in front of people and going and being discreet about it.

2. JamieBoy

JamieBoy New Member

'Cause you have to shake the dew off the lilly?
    P.S. If urine is sterile - why do you have to wash you hands - (explain please)????!!!!!

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I'ts a public nuisance law... it us enforced in most states with discretion. If you are exposing your self to a person or a group of people is when it gets the most play! Done discretely, most states and law enforcement officials turn a blind eye, unless it was a reported incedent.

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

your urine is only sterile to you, not others!

5. dolfette

Gold Member

flashing is a sex offence.

it's because women who see it see your sex organs. they might be very upset & frigthened to see a guy holding his cock.

6. JamieBoy

JamieBoy New Member

Nude York: Do you wash your P/A after a whiz?

7. nudeyorker

Gold Member

No...because, as I stated above. your own urine is sterile to your own body! One of the best ways to help a PA heal is to drink lots of water and pee alot!
    I do clean it up after sex!

8. dolfette

Gold Member

oh, but i think it's a stupid waste of taxes to be dragging him into court instead of just slapping a fine on him.

9. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

This doesn't mean anything. "Sterile" means that it has no bacteria living in it. It's a clinical, not a personal, definition.

You may be thinking of lower-intestinal bacteria, Escherichia coli. Your own strain of E. coli is nowhere near as dangerous to you as it is to someone else, though in the wrong place yours can still be fatal (via peritonitis or some such unpleasantness).

10. dolfette

Gold Member

certain diseases can be caught through urine.

leptospirosis being the most obvious.

11. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I only meant by sterile...If you are stranded in the desert and there is not a drop of water, you can drink your own urine to survive. But not others!

12. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Well I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here and say that it's to stop weirdos wipping their dick out in the middle of the street and just letting loose, which would likely involve them exposing themselves to a lot of people which is indecent.

The key word is public - if you're in the middle of the woods, that's not public, if you're down a back alley behind a dumpster, that's not public, if you're in the middle of the town square, then that is public.

Urine is liquid waste processed by the kidneys and contains nothing of any use to the human body. Drinking your own, or somebody else's urine will slowly poison you and will not hydrate you in the desert.

FYI: Human urine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

13. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Yes, urine is considered sterile in the sense that it normally should not contain bacteria. Bacteriuria is the presence of bacteria in the urine, that is not attributed to contamination from the skin, foreskin, or vagina. Although urine produced freshly by the kidneys is sterile (unless the individual has a kidney infection), it can become infected with bacteria or yeast in the presence of a urinary tract infection. Sometimes an individual may have bacteria in the urine in the absence of symptoms of a urinary tract infection (asymptomatic bacteriuria). I hope this answers your question regarding the sterility of urine. Wish you the best. This information is provided for general medical education purposes only. Please consult your physician for diagnostic and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical condition

14. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I didn't have a question or say anything about how sterile urine is or is not.

15. dreamer20

Gold Member

Sergeant Torpedo has a solution to that poison problem here:

http://www.lpsg.org/644590-post10.html

(One could also distill the water I suppose.:rolleyes:)

Re: the topic: it should not be considered a sexual offence at all.

16. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    just tell them to piss off

17. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I don't know about the sex offense part, but public urination is illegal in most public places to keep the public places from smelling like a 7-11 toilet.

18. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Some of it is waste, mixed with perfectly good water. The water in that case is a transport agent.

And some of it is clean water being dumped to maintain homeostasis.

In both cases, the water component is still biologically useful.

19. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If pissing in public was legal some guys would use it as an alibi for flashing 'I wasn't having a wank while a group of nuns watched, I was having a piss.'

20. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I should've told that to the guy pissing outside Union Station, but I was mad enough that I just called him a "nasty fucking pig."

I don't think he spoke English, though, so maybe he didn't understand any of it anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted