Why's urinating in public a criminal sex offense?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live right across the street from a 24 hour 7/11 store. I'll see guys go between the dumpsters and let loose. Next to the side of 7/11 is an apartment complex parking lot with trees and shrubs. The piss is going to stink on the concrete where the dumpsters are. If the guys would just go 20 feet further, their urine would be beneficial to the trees because of the high nitrogen. They would also be more discreet in the shrubs than pissing at the dumpster where eveyone knows what they are doing. Guys, I understand when you gotta go, you gotta go, but don't piss on the sidewalk or street where it's going to smell. We don't get any rain here from April through November to wash the cement. Find some kind of shrub, grass, or plant that will use the urine as food instead. Thanks!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it qualifies as a sex crime but if you just piss out on the street you should get in trouble for that. However, if you are in a secluded area I think that should be alright like woods or in a field where there are no houses or people around. I couldn't go in public like that even if I wanted to. I can't stand having the feeling someone is watching me when i piss.

stiphphiphatumus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If there were public bathrooms readily available, this wouldn't be an issue.
I go to New York every now and then, and dread having to goto the bathroom. I don't know where do go, except restaurants where I have to buy something in order to use their facilities. Considering I have a very restricted diet, most restaurants are out. What's next? That dark alley looks really promising...
When are people going to realize that we are all human? Urination is a basic human need that should be easily accomplished. Having to searching for somewhere to go (and having to buy something in order to do so) to avoid being a sex offender is just counterintuitive and against basic human rights.
On that note, I have to go...

Reactions: dreamer20

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I assume we're talking about illegal pissing in the USA. In general, many Americans are so AMERCICAN CENTRIC by the way. Anyway, I do it all the time when I was living in Europe. It's quite common over there. What about when you go camping or backpacking? Would that consider a sex offense even if you're out on federal's or state's land?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I assume we're talking about illegal pissing in the USA. In general, many Amercians are so AMERCICAN CENTRIC by the way. Anyway, I do it all the time when I was living in Europe. It's quite common over there. What about when you go camping or backpacking? Would that consider a sex offense even if you're out on federal's or state's land?
in england it'll get you arrested.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I should've told that to the guy pissing outside Union Station, but I was mad enough that I just called him a "nasty fucking pig."

I don't think he spoke English, though, so maybe he didn't understand any of it anyway.
I hate going to Union Station, just because it has gotten such a slum appearance on the outside, especially at the escalator area. It's a beautiful building, though. And yes, pissing on all that marble is just nasty, because it goes nowhere, it just sits and ferments.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
in england it'll get you arrested.

And Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. :wink:

TBH, I don't think that anyone objects majorly, as long as it's done discreetly and sensitively in somewhere that is fairly secluded, like amongst the bushes in a park. It's these guys that whip it out in a shop doorway whilst crowds of people are passing that deserve to be busted.

There is a major problem, though, with the closure of public facilities everywhere. It's a basic human right (and necessity) to have access to toilet facilities. I don't think that it's acceptable for governments to dictate to shops and bars that they have to fling their doors open to all and sundry to use their facilities, just because the authorities can't be bothered to spend money providing basic sanitation.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate going to Union Station, just because it has gotten such a slum appearance on the outside, especially at the escalator area. It's a beautiful building, though. And yes, pissing on all that marble is just nasty, because it goes nowhere, it just sits and ferments.

Right. In this case, he was just a stanchion or two to the east of the front entrance, not far at all from the taxi stand. There are restrooms indoors not two minutes away, and this loser just had to do it against the inboard side.

Maybe I should've "accidentally" bumped him and apologized in fake Russian. Or maybe "Es-coozey" like that character in the movie Eurotrip.

The lack of public facilities around here really is a pisser (pun!). Whenever I go to Europe (for work, I can't afford to go for fun), I like how handy it is to find a public toilet out (sometimes free, sometimes for €cheap) by the street. It was funny when two of my coworkers tried to get a two-for-one deal in a paid toilet -- after the first finished, the second jumped in before the door closed, and found out firsthand how the stall automatically washes its own floor. :biggrin1:

Vertigochic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay this thread went from urinating in public to if urine is sterile. Well being from the medical field I can say several reasons why you should wash ur hands after urinating. Yes urine is sterile...but it is coming out of your penis..if you have any STD this can passed. There are several STD's that men have and are totally asymptamatic (meaning they show no signs of infection) but a women will become symptamatic and it can cause severe problems if gone untreated. Also unless your urine is coming directly from your urethra to the outside then yes thats sterile..but it is coming down the same path you cum from also..so you may even have traces of sperm in your urine. As we know this can also carry bugs.

As far as public urination. If it's an emergency then yeah if done discreetly but I have seen plenty of men just whip it out in plain view and urinate against their own tire of their vehicle (at bars) or other areas. I grew up in Korea where it is quite common to see men uriniating in public. I do not want my daughter exposed to seeing this nor to I care to walk in someone elses urine or smell it. Its just a common sense issue really but if your some drunk stupid guy doing it every weekend then yeah it needs to be nipped in the bud.