Wide Band Jock Straps, Issues?

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my previous posts some of you may remember that I am new to jock straps and have realized that they are the way to go....it is all I wear now. Anyway I have noticed that the wider the bands are the smaller the "pouch" is I have a couple the have a really wide 3 inch band and the pouch is just too small to contain me. The smaller banded ones are fine. Is this your experience or are there bands out there that have a larger pouch with a wide band?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also the wide banded ones tend to fold over in time..

and a major pet peeve, leg straps that dig in. Nothing worse that being on a treadmill with your leg strap twisted up...looks like you are playing with your butt hole...

or worse, the 'tugging' triggering a hard on...lol

and thank god for the men/women that wear the shorts with the leg/side/gap that tease hellishly!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what brand are you wearing? I wear the wide bands all the time...3" and some 6" that I have. my favs for 3" brands are Duke and Flarico along with Bike. they all have very roomy pouches. the biggest pouch I have found are on Ace brand jockstraps. big 3" waistband with big big stretcy pouch.
I think the trick is to buy jockstraps that are sold for real athletic wear..not "fashion" jocks..you know..the cloth kind. make sure the pouch has elastic/rubber stretch.
you can't go wrong with a Duke in my opinion. Ace and Flarico right up there too

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks and I am right there with your on the "athletic" vs fashion. Bike have been my go to they are awesome. The wide bands that I have a Franklin which is an athletic equipment company. But they are cheap and they may be the deal with the pouch. Then again, most guys probably don't have an issue with the pouch :)

hairyjockwla

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That Franklin jock, sold mostly at Wal-Mart I think, is a joke. Never worn one, but seen pics of guys wearing them and no one can fit in that pouch. Did they save like half a cent by making the pouches so small? Go with a Bike, Duke, or Safe-T-Gard 3-inch waist band jock, the pouch should have plenty of room.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the Franklin pouch is also solid construction I remember...fabric that doesn't stretch at all..and made small to start with.
some of these brands, with them being so small, the pouch should really be called an ouch

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite is the Bike jock. Never have a problem with the pouch. I also like the Under Armour jock, the pouch doesn't shrink, and is very comfortable. The bands on both are soft and don't fold over. You might think about buying a larger size if the pouch is shrinking after wash.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
From my previous posts some of you may remember that I am new to jock straps and have realized that they are the way to go....it is all I wear now. Anyway I have noticed that the wider the bands are the smaller the "pouch" is I have a couple the have a really wide 3 inch band and the pouch is just too small to contain me. The smaller banded ones are fine. Is this your experience or are there bands out there that have a larger pouch with a wide band?

I have NEVER noticed this. Try Bikes or Champions.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
That Franklin jock, sold mostly at Wal-Mart I think, is a joke. Never worn one, but seen pics of guys wearing them and no one can fit in that pouch. Did they save like half a cent by making the pouches so small? Go with a Bike, Duke, or Safe-T-Gard 3-inch waist band jock, the pouch should have plenty of room.

I absolutely TOTALLY agree with this! Franklin jocks have a pouch made for fuckin KEN DOLLS. I do NOT get it at all. What where they thinking??

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
what brand are you wearing? I wear the wide bands all the time...3" and some 6" that I have. my favs for 3" brands are Duke and Flarico along with Bike. they all have very roomy pouches. the biggest pouch I have found are on Ace brand jockstraps. big 3" waistband with big big stretcy pouch.
I think the trick is to buy jockstraps that are sold for real athletic wear..not "fashion" jocks..you know..the cloth kind. make sure the pouch has elastic/rubber stretch.
you can't go wrong with a Duke in my opinion. Ace and Flarico right up there too

"Fashion" jocks should fucking be ILLEGAL! A real man wears a fucking ATHLETIC jock with a pouch for his balls, and not some f*ggoty cutesy-pie jock.
I think Ace pouches are lame; I'm surprised they still make jocks. Bikes are great, as are Dukes and Champions.