Wide Girth Penis - Any takers?

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Do all females prefer to have their pussy stretched and have a guy with a wide girth inside them? Or is it just the idea that they get off on? Would you say No to anal if the guy you were about to have sex with was big?

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What a shame, if what you are saying is accurate, and you really do have 10" and 8" girth, there are loads of guys that would like to try you for size...

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Tremaine said:
What a shame, if what you are saying is accurate, and you really do have 10" and 8" girth, there are loads of guys that would like to try you for size...

although it is not all uncommon for people to turn others down because of their size. this kind of thing can be quite painful.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most would be scared with such a large size. They will have to stretch out their vagina's to accept such a big dick. Take it slow before entering, give it time to stretch. My wife could not handle a 10 x 8 inch cock. Too large for her.:rolleyes:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yorksguyuk said:
Do all females prefer to have their pussy stretched and have a guy with a wide girth inside them? Or is it just the idea that they get off on? Would you say No to anal if the guy you were about to have sex with was big?

Obviously you are asking for responses from the ladies, but do a search through some of the threads and you'll get some good responses.

A while back there was a thread/poll about length vs girth, and girth seemed to win out.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The OP needs to be careful and not ask questions with overgeneralization-words in them. These include words like: all, always, never, absolutely.

The way the question is written, the answer is no. If you ask me about my personal preferences, the answer is yes, I prefer girth, not just for the full feeling, but also for visual appeal. I don't find it to be neccesary, but I wouldn't kick the guy out of bed, either.

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Personally, it's all about the girth.
(how big is what he said in inches across? I've never been able to work out how actually wide something is from the circumferance off the top of my head!).

BronxBombshell said:
.... not just for the full feeling, but also for visual appeal. I don't find it to be neccesary...

I second that! :biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nouveau said:
Personally, it's all about the girth :tongue: I'd prefer anal to vaginal with a nice width; I'm much more stretched in that department (my biggest plug is about 2" 3/4 across, +a cock sometimes), and the sensations and orgasms are nicer :biggrin1:
(how big is what he said in inches across? I've never been able to work out how actually wide something is from the circumferance off the top of my head!).

I second that! :biggrin1:
Fairly simple---just divide the circumference by PI, which is 3.14159 (to 5 significant digits, for the purests), to get the diameter. A rough estimate? Divide the circumference by roughly three. For instance, a 6" circumference is going to be a bit under 2" wide. Note, this assumes a perfectly cylindrical cock, which is rare, but is close enough for intial guesstimation.

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
davidjh7 said:
Fairly simple---just divide the circumference by PI, which is 3.14159 (to 5 significant digits, for the purests), to get the diameter. A rough estimate? Divide the circumference by roughly three. For instance, a 6" circumference is going to be a bit under 2" wide. Note, this assumes a perfectly cylindrical cock, which is rare, but is close enough for intial guesstimation.

Thankyou very much! I shall remember this! (very useful for internet shopping, hehe).

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is trying to work up to taking my 6.5" long x 6.25" girth, it only took us 30 years to figure out that was a large part of the problem!

I asked her the other day if she would prefer me to be shorter and thinner and she said "yes".

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Love-it said:
My wife is trying to work up to taking my 6.5" long x 6.25" girth, it only took us 30 years to figure out that was a large part of the problem!

I asked her the other day if she would prefer me to be shorter and thinner and she said "yes".

Change your wife or get a fuck buddy!!!

smileymoo

Just Browsing
Media
The idea of being stretched out before penetration is a real turn on. Keener on girth than length, as I like it deep and from behind, and if a guy is too long that isnt possible without it being v. painful.
Have to say no way jose to the anal though, but then never appealled to me, what ever the size. Hope this female view of things helps:smile:

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yorksguyuk said:
Change your wife or get a fuck buddy!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth ... ;-)

Thats the size of cock that I LOVE to have BURIED INTO ME ... ;-)

But your profile said you were Straight, so I didn't post ...

Like a previous poster said, there are a lot of guys who would LOVE to TAKE IT for you !!!

I KNOW I WOULD !!!

:)

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
MYDEEPTHROAT said:
You took the words right out of my mouth ... ;-)

Thats the size of cock that I LOVE to have BURIED INTO ME ... ;-)

But your profile said you were Straight, so I didn't post ...

Like a previous poster said, there are a lot of guys who would LOVE to TAKE IT for you !!!

I KNOW I WOULD !!!

:)

Well thanks... i don't mind doing the flirt thing with guys but I'm 100% STRAIGHT! Saying that, you should always try something once!!!!! That's my moto!

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love-it said:

thats about my size, and my petite wife has always had trouble accomidating me. early in our marriage she coudnt stand the pain, we went to see a sex therapist, one she saw on Oprah. they assign you individual counsellors. early in therapy they have you each get naked, they want to make sure you know where each others parts are. (apparently many men dont know where a clitoris is) after i got undressed, the female counsellor said "well...i think we know where the problem is". now, as we've gotten older, we have completely given up trying.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm just 7.5" long, but full 6.5" (or sometimes more) around. I have always found my cock girth to be the challenge. Women have been unable (or unwilling to try?) to accomodate me either vaginally and/or anally and I have encountered many guys who just wouldn't/couldn't accept my width. 6.5" around ain't all that enormous. After a few thousand minutes of foreplay, who cares. And we won't even get in to the quality blow job issue.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
wrench said:
thats about my size, and my petite wife has always had trouble accomidating me. early in our marriage she coudnt stand the pain, we went to see a sex therapist, one she saw on Oprah. they assign you individual counsellors. early in therapy they have you each get naked, they want to make sure you know where each others parts are. (apparently many men dont know where a clitoris is) after i got undressed, the female counsellor said "well...i think we know where the problem is". now, as we've gotten older, we have completely given up trying.

You have got to keep on trying it.