Wider Condoms

Big_au: hi guys,

i have found condoms to be uncomfortable to wear because they are too narrow. I have tried 'larger' condoms with up to 58mm nominal width and they are still too narrow.
I thought i was alone with this problem after searching this site & not finding anyone else with this complaint.
Am i doing something wrong? my penis is 8" long and around 7" in girth

Faircrest: hey big,

I have used magnum xls for great success so you may want to try those. However, your girth is substantially greater than my own, so that may not be the best fit for you. You can try the they-fit condoms at condom mania

www.condomania.com

Ken

Donk: [quote author=Big_au link=board=sex;num=1081609406;start=0#0 date=04/10/04 at 07:54:25]
I thought i was alone with this problem after searching this site & not finding anyone else with this complaint.
Am i doing something wrong? [/quote]

Well, you must be doing something wrong with the search function because this topic has been discussed many time. And the best advice is that posted by Mr. Big Stuff--Magnum XL or They-Fit from Condomania.

Big_au: I have tried the they fit condoms, their widest condom is a the 22, it fits the same as a 58mm nominal width large condom.

nowoonder: 58mm for a 22 from TheyFit? Sorry, but you have to be mistaken. The 22 is slightly more than 13cm girth (at least the one they send me).

SizeRulz: I've pretty much accepted that too tight condoms will always be a problem.