Wider condoms?!?

Lizard Man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello. I'm new to this group and would appreciate info any of you may have about finding wider condoms. I've recently tried Trojan Magnum XL type, and they are not wide enough. Width for me would need to fit about 6.5 inches. Length is not a problem with condoms, as I'm about 6" and long condoms seem easier to find than really wide ones. I'm very frustrated with how to find wider ones. Thanks for info you may have.

dionysis79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trojan XL are some of the widest I have seen. That's not saying much considering the width is usually only a few millimeters in difference between condoms. Have you tried using the Female Condoms? They're significantly wider and can be used with heterosexual and homosexual couples. Just a thought.

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a wide cock and find that Magnum XLs do the trick - Trying to fit a durex on was just a joke - I never realised that those were for much smaller cocks until I tried Magnums!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a wide cock and find that Magnum XLs do the trick - Trying to fit a durex on was just a joke - I never realised that those were for much smaller cocks until I tried Magnums!
sizewise, there's absolutely no difference between STANDARD durex, lifestyle and magnum...down to the hundreth of an inch. the only condoms that are smaller than average are "snugger fit" or "ultra fit" by lifestyles, i think.