Width? Not girth.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by enormouslyaverage, Dec 26, 2009.

1. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    Recently I had a crazy, crazy night with two girls. In the days following, both of them had commented repeatedly on how big I am.

I'm not that big. I'm fairly thick, at just under 6" but not very long at all. Then it occurred to me that it might be the width they were commenting on. I'm slightly over 2" wide. How wide are you guys?

2. dm7816

dm7816 New Member

Albums:
    I'm exactly 7 inches long but only 5.5 girth and 1.75" wide. I wish I had you're girth.

3. ThickPup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm pretty thick, as seen in my gallery.
    I myself prefer Thick more than lenght.

4. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    Do women generally refer to you as thick, or does the 7" sort of overshadow the girth?

I guess I should rephrase my initial question.

To all the super thick guys on here, how wide are you?

5. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    So uhh...how wide are you?

6. MrD

MrD Member

Albums:
    2.25" wide
    6.1" girth

(7" long, but that's not the issue)

Also, been always commented as huge by girls, which I attribute to girth/width more than length.

7. the_reverend

Gold Member

5.5 around...hard to eyeball an exact "width," but it looks to be between 1.75 and 2 across.

8. dm7816

dm7816 New Member

Albums:
    Honestly, only a few girls have told me I was big not specifically that I was long or thick but just that I was big. One girl said I had a "big ass dick" and another girl said that it was thick. One more said I had a "whopper". If I had to guess though, I would say they were referring a little more to my girth than my length. Here's a pic of mine, it doesn't look 7 inches long, but it is. Again, my width is 1.75 inches and my girth is 5.5 inches.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/225032/cat/500/ppuser/482359

9. D_Clifftonne Copperclappers

I'm around 5.8 inches max girth and considered 'big' by women who've expressed an opinion; measured today when fully erect my 'width' at the base is about 1.8 inches - of course it varies along length and maxes out again at the base of the head with foreskin retracted. I suppose you can do the '2 pi r' calculation to get the relationship between diameter and circumference. 2 inches across gives a girth of about 6.2 inches.

10. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

I am about 2.25 inches wide (just about 6" in girth) and plenty of women have told me I'm big. I presume too it's cos of my thickness/girth since i'm about 6" long.

11. PurpleThrillHammer

PurpleThrillHammer New Member

Albums:
    At 6.5" girth, I get alot of, Its so thick, fat, It will never fit in me. So it isnt my length they are commenting on HAHA:biggrin1:

12. D_Bodacious Appetite

2" even myself girth 6.2

13. gurjeevan

gurjeevan Member

i 47am 8 inches in legnth still have not changed that picture thats from when i was 16. The girth is the same. in that pic i was 7.4 inches long and i had already fucked a few girls and never got no complaints. Don't think i am very thick tho comment the pic with what you think.

14. dm7816

dm7816 New Member

Albums:
    It looks pretty thick to me. At least as thick as mine and I'm 5.5" girth and 7" long.

15. dm7816

dm7816 New Member

Albums:
    Damn, that thing is thick. What condoms do you use? The Magnums must be way too small for you. I use Trustex XL, it's a perfect fit but I'm only 5.5" girth.

16. dm7816

dm7816 New Member

Albums:
    Looks pretty long too. How long are you, about 8 inches? because it looks about an inch bigger than mine.

17. PurpleThrillHammer

PurpleThrillHammer New Member

Albums:
    I never tried regular Magnums. I just went with Magnum XL's, and they work the best for me.:cool:

18. Gain on 10

Gain on 10 New Member

I'm 6.25 girth and almost 2.5" thick at the thickest part. I have always had comments about being so huge, and to be honest, thought it was ego stroking. I guess having to buy the largest condom sizes available should have been some kind of fucking clue? I had always thought of length as the standard so I never realized I was hung until I found this site. The hilarious by product is that I learned tons of sexual techniques to make up for not being hung...lmao! I laugh at myself now! You'd think all the times of being told to "go slow" and " be careful" might have clued me in? Insecurity can know no bounds and affect perceptions. That said, I have amazing fingering and oral techniques! Ha!

19. dm7816

dm7816 New Member

Albums:
    I've started to realize the same. I've been told by a handful of chicks that I was big before, but because I focused so much on length, I didn't realize that my girth is pretty good. Although I'm only 5.5 inches girth, apparently that isn't bad, though it's nothing compared to 6.25 girth, you're freaking huge dude. Though I would like to be an extra inch longer so I could be 8 inches long, I've become more accepting of my 7" x 5.5" size, though I still do kinda wish I could be 8" x 6" ha ha. I'm guessing you use the Magnum XL's too right?

20. Incocknito

Gold Member

2.5" across at the base.

I don't think any girl would be commenting on the width of a penis. Only the girth.

6" girth is worthy of comment but widths and girths are not proportionate.

For example, you can have a 2" width but a 6" girth or a 1.9" width and a 2" girth. This is because penises are quite complex shapes and not as simple as cylinders.

Also before anyone starts although my penis is 2.5" wide (at the base), the girth is "only" 6" or so.

Draft saved Draft deleted