Width to Girth Ratio?

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a correlation between the two?

Say if youre 2" Wide (meaning across the top), does this necessarily mean your girth would be big?

And vice versa as well, could you have small girth and a large width?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wouldnt know for sure, as i have only mesured a few guys,[ 1 ] was 1.7/16 across top soft he couldnt get hard enough to get an acurate measure. but the closest i got was around 4 inches to 4 1/4 inches around his cock. the other guy was 2 1/4 across the top and was full hard at a girth an even 5 inches around. another guy was 2 1/8 and had a girth of 6 5/8 inches, the lenth of them was 6.5 6. 51/4 long. now my hubby is the only other guy i have measured recently and he is 2 7/8 across at fullest erection and he is 7 inches around in girth and 7 3/4 inches long. so all these guys are some what close in size but are yet diffrent sizes in girth when compared to width. would be interesting to see where this thread goes i think. have give what info, i know about it but i think i have a new use now for my cloth sewing tape. can use for measuring needles. and thimbles. as well as pin cushions. LOL.

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the reply. Lol, you can become the measurement guru for us all :p.

I was just curious cause Im like 1.75" wide and about 5.5" girth and was just curious.
Ive seen others who are extremely wide but seem to lack girth so I wasnt sure if it went hand in hand