width vs. circumference

Cowboy_Doc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a question for the women regarding width vs. circumference. Hope this hasn't been posted repeatedly... Which is more important as far as feeling full, width or circumference? For example, the distance around several of my fingers and around my penis is the same. But, the several fingers held next to each other will be wider than my penis. It is essentially comparing a rectangular object to a cylinder. Would the wider object cause a more "full" feeling, or would they feel the same, as they are the same diameter?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fingers will always have that as a distinct advantage ove a single unit penix. One can penetrate and spread apart using one's fingers, whereas the penix can only achieve it's max girth. Either way, it feels good for women from what they've relayed to me about it. Heck, some women even prefer simply sliding your hand between their thighs and rubbing the pubic area with minimal penetration if any at all to penetrative sex. I've probably heard "your hand feels good", far more often than most any other compliment.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I have a maximum girth of 13,8 cm and a maximum width of 4,6 cm...so my girth is widthx3=13,8... if it was a perfect circle it would be 4,6x3,14=14,4 that is a 1/4 inches larger... I wonder if there is a penis that is elliptic when it's seen from the side...