Wife addicted to best friends big cock

bigand enjoyable67

Just Browsing
Media
Me my wife and my best friend have been getting together for threesomes for about 3 months now (about once a week). I am a decent size guy at a little over 7 inches long and 6 inches around. My buddy however is 9 inches long and 7.5 inches around and has incredible endurance. My wife has never been with anyone but me and she told me last night that she now finds herself aching to feel him stretching her out almost every day. She says it is the most intense sex she has ever had. He had her begging and whimpering last night like I have never seen her. I love watching her being so turned on and pleasured but should I be worried, it could destroy our marriage of 15 years. I think she is hooked

Thanks

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Ask her if you should be worried.

IMO there is more to a relationship than sex and you were happy to cross a line that proves that. But the question is now for you and your wife, can you both deal with your marriage being stronger than sexual experience?

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My only thoughts are that as she is a wife that has not had any sexual promiscuity in her life it may be hard for her to disassociate sex from emotion, or emotion from sex.

Women who have had a lot of sexual encounters can easily spearate 'sex' from 'making love'. Those who haven't, find it harder.

I'd sit down and talk to her soon and help her through it.
She could be struggling with remaining 'detached' from your buddy.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife, my best friend, and I have been getting together for threesomes for about 3 months now (about once a week). I am a decent size guy at a little over 7 inches long and 6 inches around. My buddy however is 9 inches long and 7.5 inches around and has incredible endurance. My wife has never been with anyone but me and she told me last night that she now finds herself aching to feel him stretching her out almost every day. She says it is the most intense sex she has ever had. He had her begging and whimpering last night like I have never seen her. I love watching her being so turned on and pleasured but should I be worried, it could destroy our marriage of 15 years. I think she is hooked

Thanks

wait a minute...now is the time ur starting to worry? dood,
why do u think gay guys are constantly on the prowl? u think they are looking for a SMALLER COCK TO BREED WITH? the answer is NO...they search for a cock that doesn't exist...for they will never find one big enuf...
as soon as a blow job ends with a gay guy..he immediately wants MORE and NEXT and ANOTHER.
your wife...is now no exception...she now knows what its like to have a man like myself inside her or any man with a larger breeder then urself...
oh the web we create...
of all the vices...sex...SEX is the only one that has a long lingering memory...smoking, drinking, drugs..all can be 'deleted'...sex..SEX...doesn't ever leave the memory..and the craving for it and for more of it...
i use to be a whore...i have had 1000's of men in my throat, my tongue in their assholes...and my breeder down their throat...and i never had enuf..always wanted more...and i don't think i am singularly unique...i think most gay guys have had 1000's of men just for sex...
i don't consider myself a whore anymore...but when I'm on this site...i recall...all of the sex i had when i see some breeder that reminds me of............some man i had sex with....
I'd end this threesome stuff so fast...it'd make ur head spin..but..now..is ur wife going to be willing to give up the forbidden fruit...big cocks..?

btw..i took the liberty to change the first part of ur sentence

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Me my wife and my best friend have been getting together for threesomes for about 3 months now (about once a week). I am a decent size guy at a little over 7 inches long and 6 inches around. My buddy however is 9 inches long and 7.5 inches around and has incredible endurance. My wife has never been with anyone but me and she told me last night that she now finds herself aching to feel him stretching her out almost every day. She says it is the most intense sex she has ever had. He had her begging and whimpering last night like I have never seen her. I love watching her being so turned on and pleasured but should I be worried, it could destroy our marriage of 15 years. I think she is hooked

Thanks
:confused: Well duh! I would guess.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
why do u think gay guys are constantly on the prowl? u think they are looking for a SMALLER COCK TO BREED WITH? the answer is NO...they search for a cock that doesn't exist...for they will never find one big enuf...
as soon as a blow job ends with a gay guy..he immediately wants MORE and NEXT and ANOTHER.
your wife...is now no exception...she now knows what its like to have a man like myself inside her or any man with a larger breeder then urself...
oh the web we create...
of all the vices...sex...SEX is the only one that has a long lingering memory...smoking, drinking, drugs..all can be 'deleted'...sex..SEX...doesn't ever leave the memory..and the craving for it and for more of it...
i use to be a whore...i have had 1000's of men in my throat, my tongue in their assholes...and my breeder down their throat...and i never had enuf..always wanted more...and i don't think i am singularly unique...i think most gay guys have had 1000's of men just for sex...
i don't consider myself a whore anymore...but when I'm on this site...i recall...all of the sex i had when i see some breeder that reminds me of............some man i had sex with....
I'd end this threesome stuff so fast...it'd make ur head spin..but..now..is ur wife going to be willing to give up the forbidden fruit...big cocks..?

Man, all of this is so TRUE. You've got to get him out of there. Get his nine inches away from your wife. If she's constantly thinking about his dick instead of yours, that's a problem. You're MARRIED now. You're not just out there playin' in the world anymore. It's a wrap for the those kinds of games between spouses.

True love and good sex run neck and neck...a close race. You and your wife need to find something else to play with. I love a lot of women and a lot men, but I will never forget and will constantly crave some good sex that I had. You can't even replace him with a smaller dick because that's not going to do anything but make her bitter. Good luck, guy!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Dear God! What a lot of shit!

Drifter and K8 both make good points - 8060 and 11inch, I'm afraid, seem to be somewhat deluded and hysterical. Please don't listen to them.

You need to talk to your wife. So far she has said that the sex is great and she craves it. She hasn't said she is in love with him, she hasn't said she wants to fuck him and exclude you - she has, in fact, said very little.

For 3 of the above posters to say (either directly or by implication) that she is making an overall preference statement for him is ridiculous. These assumptions that the big cock sex is all she is about are bizarre. You and she enjoy these encounters together - you state that you love to see her that turned on. That's great. You seem to be comfortable with the threesome thing but you need reassurance that she's going to keep it in the limits you both agreed to. So tell her that. Ask her for assurance. If she can't give you that then it is time to start worrying. As K8 points out she may be having trouble keeping the pleasure she gets from the threesomes in its own compartment. But maybe she isn't.

Most imortantly, please don't listen to the above hysteria - Listen to your wife. Those posters do not know her. You do. Talk to her.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Thanks

sorry but this is always a risk when you open up your relationship to outsiders...

I don't know you or your wife, but I find it hard to believe that she actually verbalized those feelings...

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that it is AMAZING that YOU have an open sexuality that enables you to SHARE your wife with your best friend. a big CHEER for the happy, threesomed, couple! :D
about the main question, wi'll your wife stop loving you due to the size? OK, someone said that in fact what we all want is BIGGER sizes and more promiscuity. in part that's right, but as in all generalized opinions or comments, it doesn't mean it applies to YOU.
if she's been married to you for the last 15 years, and she in fact loves you, not for your size [cause from your question, it seams it's your first time at threesomes...], but for WHO you are, than my friend, YOU'RE problems free. no need to worry. but if any doubts still ache in YOU, talk to her. if YOU had the courage to open yourself [almost] to a 9" cock, than I'm sure she'll have no problem loving the 7" you have! :p
CHEERS, and keep us posted!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
oh the web we create...

I'm sure the OP appreciates your edit, as it is clear from your post that you have an eye for both fine grammar and exposition.

And, no, most gay have not had thousands of men for purely sexual purposes. Speak for (purportedly) yourself.

Last edited:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think with any 3-some relationship where the partner prefers the 3rd person, it's just a matter of time with a divorce in the case you've described. Worry more about that and what you're going to do to move on with your life as a single.

Just me but it sounds like you might be somewhat jealous or envious after being told regarding her preference, that insecurity might be big enough an issue to be the wedge in the relationship.

And who knows, you and your wife divorce over this and that effects your friendship/relationship with the other guy. Who knows, perhaps she leaves you, she and your friend marry and the 3 of you still get together on occasion and the roles are reversed ? You become forbidden ex-sex as a role play and the new hubby knows about it, and she starts f*cking with the other guy's mind and tells him that she misses your penix, even prefers it, didn't realize that she missed what she had in that ?

Who really knows ?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me my wife and my best friend have been getting together for threesomes for about 3 months now (about once a week). I am a decent size guy at a little over 7 inches long and 6 inches around. My buddy however is 9 inches long and 7.5 inches around and has incredible endurance. My wife has never been with anyone but me and she told me last night that she now finds herself aching to feel him stretching her out almost every day. She says it is the most intense sex she has ever had. He had her begging and whimpering last night like I have never seen her. I love watching her being so turned on and pleasured but should I be worried, it could destroy our marriage of 15 years. I think she is hooked Thanks
You didn't foresee the possibility that she might actually crave or even come to prefer sex with your well-hung friend over you? :confused: :irked: This is exactly why some fantasys need to stay in your head. I suggest you talk to her and find out if they have an emotional bond. Either way I think you all need to cease and desist.
:cool:

metrosex706

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
oh the web we create...

THOUSANDS?!? Damn you really are a whore. Hope you've been protecting yourself. Somehow i doubt it by the way you refer to your dick as a "breeder". Hope your not breeding disease along with that.