Wife addicted to best friends big cock

Media
People now days seems to thrive on the thrill of doing something taboo. When I hear stories like this one or even read them, the validity of the story doesn't bother me so much as the reasons why people are not looking to themselves for some sort of happiness? I don't know you but you didn't sound happy at all.

I don't judge anyone for having a bit of fun, for me personally there are limits.
If your wife is "aching to be stretched out" then you two need to have a serious talk.
This sounds like depravity more than anything to me. (again just an observation, not judging here.)

I saw Anne Rice (Interview with a vampire) in a documentary a couple years ago. In her home in New Orleans, on the back of her office door she had written in permanent marker:
BEWARE THE MONSTER YOU CREATE, THAT IS THE MONSTER YOU WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH.

I am not talking about right or wrong here, I am talking about common sense observations. I think NJ said it best "that kind of fantasy is better off in your head."
Marriage is difficult enough. Why live such a hard life like that? I don't understand.

jack65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
so how did this go with you and your wife?, did you talk to her?

Before i meet my wife of over 20 years now, i did a lot of gang bangs and 3somes and the like with my mate and his gf. the one thing that stuck out was no matter how many she would bang ( me and him or many guys ) she would look at him differently, you could see she was into him and the rest of us were mere play things.
Yes there were some big dicks and he was around aveage but it did not matter to her she took them all but at the end of the night it was his arms she was in, with that goffy "i'm so in love with you" look in her eyes.

If you guys don't mind the whole 3 some thing you my like to try it with other people where its not so personal like at a swingers club or some thing simluar.
like you say it's only been you and now him to have sex with her, perhapse seeing and expercining other willies may put it in perspective a little, lets face it your not going to find to many 9inchers.
Bring the whole thing back to experinces for both of you, i sometimes think good friends are the wost choice when trying 3somes out because there is all ready a emontional attachment even if its "just freinds"

well let us know how you went and good luck.

these are my veiws only.