Wife and I are interested in camming. Need some advice...

goodtimes50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm writing this on my wife's behalf. Recently we've been discussing the possibility of her participating in some webcam sessions. We're both total newbies in this area so I thought I'd get some advice from the ladies here who have experience in this area.

Her (and my) concern is finding respectful men who will enjoy the experience and are concerned with her enjoyment as much as their own. They need to respect her and me. This is not a cuckold scenario by any means. My role is simply that I enjoy seeing her get off and this is just another means to that end.

Second, she's fairly particular in what she wants in a webcam partner (i.e. the more hung the better, in decent shape, little to no body hair, etc.). Is that unrealistic?

So how do you recommend getting started with this? At this point we don't even really know what the first step would be. What's the best way to find people that fit our requirements? How do we avoid pervs and find the respectful and mature guys out there?

Just FYI, I'm not interested in guys volunteering their services at this point. I'm mostly interested in hearing from the women who have experience in this area since they are probably most familiar with my wife's concerns, although I'd be interested in hearing from any men who have done this with their wife/gf as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Why are you just asking the ladies?!?! I'm offended! But I'll answer your questions in the spirit of exhibitionism.

Finding a respectful man is NOT easy. You can specifically ask for it but that doesn't mean a guy will follow through after he gets on cam. My suggestion is to spend some time chatting with the individual, first. Get a feel for his personality. The jerks, typically, want to jump straight to the cam and ignore all the chatting.

Being particular about what you want in a cam partner is totally fine. There are alot of guys willing to cam so it's not like beggars can't be choosers. Also, if you're not camming with the type you're interested in it won't be much fun for you.

The first place you should look is www.cam4.com. It's a site devoted to camming. You'll be able to find the physical type you're looking for easily that way. Again, the only way you can figure out the respect level is by chatting. Also, posting a message here is a good start! Lots of cammers on lpsg. Unfortunately, there is no way to avoid all the pervs. Your screening process can be topshelf but they'll still slip through the system.

Guys that cam have the same problems as girls. Girls have to deal with asshole straight guys, while us guys have to put up with pushy gay guys. No gender is immune! Bottom line: the more you know about a potential cammer the better your chances of having an enjoyable experience.

goodtimes50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Hugo, that's helpful. No offense intended! I suppose I'm open to anyone who has helpful advice, although if would help my wife a great deal to read the accounts of women who have been here.

What I want to avoid is replies like, "Yo! I'll treat her right. Where do I sign up?!"

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that you say that this isn't a cuckold scenario but please be very careful that you don't ever let it go down that road over time. The cuckolding fetish is one of the most addictive fetishes imaginable and can cause a great deal of inner conflict. Studies have shown that a man orgasms more intensely and ejaculates more when he has been away from his partner for a few days. It is believed to be down to an instinctive fear that his partner might have slept with someone else while away from him. This instinctive and subconscious fear triggers arousal in a man, so that he is motivated to mate with his partner and allow his sperm to compete against any other man's sperm. This is why the hotwife/cuckold fetish is so addictive and why it can also cause alot of emotional conflict within a man. His instinctive fear is played upon, which then triggers increased arousal and pleasure. This can leave him feeling very bad about himself once he has orgasmed and the pleasure is no longer there to mask the underlying fears and humiliation that have been triggered. If you decide to pursue this cam thing, be very mindful of not letting it gradually go down the cuckold fetish route, or you could very well become an addict of your own inner insecurities and fears. Make sure that she continues to reassure you that she still only wants you and still fantasizes mostly about you. I wish you all the best my friend.

Last edited:

goodtimes50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, that's interesting stuff. It actually makes a lot of sense. I haven't been drawn to the cuckold thing (watching, yes, but being humiliated, hell no) but now I'll be extra sure not to head down that road.

I'm beginning to wonder if my wife is the only one who gets off on watching a guy get off on her. Are there really not any other women/couples here who have gone down that road?