Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So my wife approached me today and wants to do a session with a Pro Dom or Domme ( or both) with me. Here is the catch. She is totally inexperienced ( I have from about 15 years ago) and we live in Memphis. I cannot find ANYTHING on the net where to contact a pro.

Can anyone help/ suggest?

So my wife approached me today and wants to do a session with a Pro Dom or Domme ( or both) with me. Here is the catch. She is totally inexperienced ( I have from about 15 years ago) and we live in Memphis. I cannot find ANYTHING on the net where to contact a pro.

Can anyone help/ suggest?

Back pages of a local indie newspaper?

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You can always try on a site like fetlife or collarme to find someone. People who just are kinky, curious, etc are on those sites too, but you might end up chatting with someone that could point you in the right direction.
Thanks. Trying collarme already.

Reactions: 693987

Thanks. Trying collarme already.

Others have different experiences, but I prefer fetlife to collarme.

I just was poking around on Fetlife and found the following groups:

901 Memphis Kink
Memphis Personals & Classifieds
Memphis Metro Area Kinksters
Memphis Education
Memphis Misfits

Along with a bunch of other groups. You might be able to get a referral from something like one of those. That being said, the professionals I know of, one is from them writing an advice column in an indie paper... the rest, I personally met them while they were playing at a dungeon, attending an event I was at, etc

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Others have different experiences, but I prefer fetlife to collarme.

I just was poking around on Fetlife and found the following groups:

901 Memphis Kink
Memphis Personals & Classifieds
Memphis Metro Area Kinksters
Memphis Education
Memphis Misfits

Along with a bunch of other groups. You might be able to get a referral from something like one of those. That being said, the professionals I know of, one is from them writing an advice column in an indie paper... the rest, I personally met them while they were playing at a dungeon, attending an event I was at, etc
Thanks Fade!! Going to check out Fet Life again!

Reactions: 693987