White Ribbed Tank Tops

Wore them when ever I wore an undershirt for years. Rarely wore them without a shirt over them except to the gym. After I retired, I stopped wearing undershirts and underwear and got rid of all that I had.

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D6SVZWrWsAEKMp5.jpg:large

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is a degrading and offensive term. Especially sense it's more about climate in my opinion. Where it is especially hot for many months of the year, then I think they are more commonly worn by all dudes. I have been living in Belize lately and it is hot here to me even growing up in the South (US). Seemingly every guy wears them all the time. I think it's the lightest shirt available?

My wife says they look good on most men. Apparently especially if they have chest hair and start sweating. At least for her, that's not something she wants to see? Now I know why she tells me to put on a shirt when I have been working outside. :)

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a fashion choice... as in that's what you chose to wear just out and about or because that was the "Look" you were going for...my opinion is No.

I have high standards when it comes to clothes though. One of those polos and jeans / nice cargo shorts kinda guys or better. Laziest I get is good looking and fitting sweats that are all designed up and decent looking.

The wife beater isn't style to me, it just seems lazy and has way too many negative associations with the "look" itself that I'd just avoid it. Especially if you're in the dating game and actively indeed trying to put out those 1st impression vibes. Better to just not risk THAT being the 1st impression.

Best case scenario wear it to and from... and only to and from the beach / pool. But if your destination is anywhere else. Bring a tshirt or polo top along so you at least have something average or above lazy to throw on.

And the segments in X-Men movies where wolverine wears them is just because... hes wolverine... dude gets into close quarters blade fights 24/7 and bleeds on himself constantly. For HIM cheap and mass quantity clothing is his practical clothing... he is NOT to be your fashion standard haha.