Wife cheated....worse thing ever

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty arrogant of you to think you know how every man is suppose to react when he finds his wife is cheating on him. Why can't you just support him. You know the L P Support G. Or say nothing.

Honestly the number of times on this site where guys call other guys liars just because something has not happened to them or because that is not the way they would react makes it sounds like so much maliciousness.

Go find a safe space if truth is too uncomfortable for you.

Telling people what they want to hear is not support. Telling people what they need to hear is.

straightforward straight guy, married for 20yrs, 2 kids .....wife cheated with another older man that was larger than me...am 6, he was 7 she thinks.....am torn and devastated to say the least....not even sure if this is the right place to post...just feel like running away and not ever crawling out of a dark hole. i never cheated on her everr, thou i had plenty sex partners before marriage.
we always had great awesome sex, she said I wasnt paying much attentioon to her lately because busy with work, which is true to some extent although she overblew it a bit....
i am not sure what to do, been 3 months i feel stuck, cant fathom not seing my kids daily....other man I told his wife, and left it at that. it kills me she did oral on him and let him finish in her mouth....and he took like 3 min where it takes me a good 15min or so....stupid I know, but sucks to hear when i ask....am in a very dark place now, the least thing I should care about is dicks....the world is an evil place.....be careful, anyone can betray your trust, anyone, when you least expect it....

Your post is in 2017...edited by a moderator. Yet you seem to think your Missus cheated on you because of 1 inch.

Me thinks there was or is more happening in your relationship than penis size and your letting on. I'm unsure how you found out he was 1" longer...........but anyway it goes along with your other in depth info regarding oral, cumming and comparison in cumming minutes.

The world is not an evil place. I go to the beach......the sand and waves, the wind, fish and animals, trees and plants are not evil. The air I breathe is not evil, the sun the moon.................yet, who makes it seem like it is evil?

Take some time out to look at your life and stop blaming the world you walk on.

Hug a huge tree that is living and been here 500 years. If it tells you it's Evil, or you think it's Evil, or any other bird, animal plant etc.... let me know.

Reactions: LaFemme

The World is unpredictable and exciting, yes. Yet personally I don't see it as being Evil.

Although, some of our fellow human arseholes whish to make it seem like the world is against us :)

Reactions: amazzzed2

Zero fucks were given in the reading of this thread. If there is a thread of truth in this fiasco I hope she runs off with a lesbian lover.