wife cheats with boss series

420funny69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife Cheats with Boss - EMPFlix.com

This video has been shared in a ton of threads, but in one of the threads someone shared another by the same couple. The basic story was the boss or investigator comes to the house, and says her husband is in trouble for something. Can't remember the exact story. Of might have been fraud or something. She ends up doing the guy. I think it was the same couple, but I can't find it anywhere. It might be in the amateur girls and huge cocks thread, but it is hard to make it through so many pages.

Does anyone know the video I am talking about and have the link handy? Any other visa out there of this couple?

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you are right to bring it up, those that are intrigued like me by this one cannot locate "end"... want to see them do the deed but only slice anyone found ends at oral

420funny69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is another one I saw with the same couple. It was scripted and poorly acted like the one above, but it is real hot. She keeps talking about how much bigger he is than her husband in the scene I am referencing, but I think they may actually be together.

In one of the versions of the above posted there is a link to myhotwife.com but there is not enough previews on the site to see if it is the same couple or if it really is connected. Would love to find this again.

Reactions: gcool099

420funny69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't seem to be having any luck with either of my request for scene posts. Surely someone knows what I am talking about. Been searching for weeks looking for these. Maybe if I reuploaded my own pics someone would help me. LOL

420funny69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the reply. That is the site I thought it was from, but I am not 100% sure it is the same couple. My memory is not quite what what it used to be, lol.

I wish that site had more previews of the archived scenes. I know the scene I am looking for was on one of the free sites, but I would buy a membership if I could get confirmation that the scene I am looking for is in fact on that site.