Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Wife works late nights, sometimes she has to stay later than the others. When she leaves, she has to drive by a security gate and a security guard has to check her vehicle. Her work just hired a new security guard, she told me his name was Jason and he plays football at the local community college. Jason is a black man, about 6'4" 285lbs. with a super dark complexion. She revealed all this information after confessing to me that she cheated on me.
On normal nights, my Wife would leave around 11pm, her sports car sits very low. So when Jason would check her car, he'd walk up to her and she told me that his cock was right in front of her. Now he must have noticed her looking at it because she said his cock would look bigger and harder every time he would walk up to her window. She also noticed that his pants were getting more and more revealing, maybe even tighter. As she believes that he was just showing off to her. She kept thinking to herself, "It just gets bigger and bigger by the week!". After many weeks of not speaking, the two made small talk one night on her way out, nothing unusual, just common stuff about the evening. She said she just couldn't stop looking at his bulge, she said it actually grew while they chatted. A few evenings later, she was leaving. Now she admitted that she had been looking forward to going home so that Jason would share his cock with her. She said she was ashamed but turned on at the same time. This time though, she decided to show some cleavage and thighs on the way out. As Jason walked up to her car, she smiled at him. As she took a quick peak, her eyes grew large at the sight of his fully erect cock and a precum wet spot on his pants, just where the out line of the tip of his head was. He told her, "Good to see you again Ms. Sharon, looking good tonight!". She was speechless, wet and horny as fuck. She told me she had to pull over and masturbate.
One night, after getting off late. Sharon was on her way out, looking forward to seeing Jason....she was disappointed to see someone else. She wondered if Jason worked there anymore. It had ben a week or so since she'd seen him. Then one Friday night as she approached the gate, she saw Jason. It was dark, and couldn't see too well. As she slowed down and stopped, Jason approached the driver side window, As she looked into his eyes, she knew he had pulled his huge erect cock out. They exchanged pleasantries, she was trying hard not to look. Jason asks, "It's beautiful and dark out isn't it?" Sharon replied, "Yes, it's a beautiful night!". Jason replied, "No, that's not what I meant!". He wrapped his hand around this monster of a cock and stepped closer to Sharon. She had no other option but to look at it now. Sharon gasped, and with that gasp was a gush of pussy juice inside of her. She said, "That's not very appropriate Jason.". HE squeezed and gave it a stroke. One giant glob of precum oozed from the head. She noticed the night light glistening through the clear substance. He was just inches away from her face. She couldn't control her pussy, she wanted his big black cock for months now. He stepped closer and she reached for it with her mouth. His sweet black nectar filled her mouth. It was Sharons first encounter with a black man. Her fingers found their way into her panties. Wet as fuck, she put some on his cock and started sucking that big dick and moaning for him to give it to her. Her mouth was stretched to the fullest, as he shoved it deeper and deeper, he had a lot of precum and she just kept swallowing it, coating her throat with black precum.
Jason asked her to park the car and join him in the security booth. She parked the car and entered the booth, He was a monster to her, as she only stands 5'1" 115 lbs. She was on her knees sucking his cock, licking his black balls. She's no joke when it comes to sucking cock. Jason lifted her to her feet, turned her around and pulled her panties down. Her secretions attached themselves to her panties, her pussy was already pulsating and hungry for its first taste of black cock.
She had one knee up on the desk and the other up on the table, she was begging him to fuck her pussy. "Oh fuck Jason, please give me the dick, I want it!" Jason proceeded to put on a condom, and slid his cock in her. She moaned with pleasure as he fucked her for several minutes. She whispered something in his ear, but Jason couldn't hear her too well, So he asked her, "What?!" Sharon told him ,"Take off the condom, please, I wanna feel all that black cock inside my pussy!". Jason pulled off the condom, reinserted his big cock in her pussy. Sharon was moaning and gasping, as Jason shoved every inch of his cock deep inside of Sharons now happy pussy. Sharon reached orgasm within minutes of Jason pulling off that condom. As Jason was pounding her pussy, you could tell he was getting closer to his orgasm, he was going faster and faster, harder and harder. Before yu know it, Jason tells Sharon, "Oh fuck bitch, I'm gonna cum in your pussy, I wanna cum in your pussy!" Sharon tells Jason, "You wanna cum in my pussy, you can cum inside my pussy baby....gimme your cum, please gimme your cum. I want that black mans cum deep inside of me!". Jason than let out a deep moan and grunt, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming....take it all bitch, take it all!"
The two stayed intact for about a minute, catching their breath and kissing. As Jason pulled out of Sharons hairy pussy, several gobs of cum fell into her panties and some ran down her leg. She told me that her hour long drive home, with Jasons cum in her panties and knowing that his cum was still oozing from her pussy and resting in her panties made her pull over and masturbate again.
After confessing to me about her cheating, I lost my mind. But after several weeks, it started turning me on. Sharon was allowed to keep fucking Jason on the side, but had to come home to me. Where I would eat her pussy and fuck her before she was able to shower. This went on for about a year, eventually Jason went on to get a scholarship and eventually play in the NFL. Sharon never saw him again, except on TV. We never found another black lover, but aren't giving up hope. My marriage is more satisfying than ever, thanks to Jason and his beautiful black cock.