Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi there, I made our introduction here if you fancy reading it, but in summary, my wife surprised me with a few topless pics two days ago, and then after some chatting, said she'd allow me to share them somewhere online, and see what kind of comments we get in response. :cool:

I thought of this site as, well, I'm sure she'd rather here about big dicks wanting her than little ones :tongue:

I've read the rules but am not clear if I should attach and image or if I'm allowed to link to it so it's embedded? As soon as someone can let me know please, I'll post the first pic

Missee75

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Post right on here!!!
Okay.. it looks like I'll need to attach it anyway.

First pic that she surprised me with.. I repeat - she's never ever done this before, and especially not shared online before! :cool222:

She will be reading the comments too..

Attachments

Reactions: 5_for_fighting

longandthickdick

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi there, I made our introduction here if you fancy reading it, but in summary, my wife surprised me with a few topless pics two days ago, and then after some chatting, said she'd allow me to share them somewhere online, and see what kind of comments we get in response. :cool:

I thought of this site as, well, I'm sure she'd rather here about big dicks wanting her than little ones :tongue:

I've read the rules but am not clear if I should attach and image or if I'm allowed to link to it so it's embedded? As soon as someone can let me know please, I'll post the first pic
Holy i found the pic WOW great puppies u have one lucky man beside u

D

deleted621284

Those r some nice tits bro lucky u I wonder wat the rest of her body looks like

Wonderful boobs....nice nipples.....please show more....:)

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Can you persuade your luscious lady to let you photgraph her neck to knees, so we get to see those beautiful boobs set off by the rest of her curvaceous body. She looks to be in really good shape.

Last edited: