Wife exaggerating my size to friends

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women are notoriously bad, an American girl I dated for a couple of years added over 2 inches to my length, but fuck she was a gorgeous girl and someone I will always cherish as a lover and a freind

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf, later my wife, exaggerated my size to her gfs a couple days after we first fucked. I was standing a little ways off, but could hear a little bit. "It's as big around as a beer bottle and this long"(she held her hands about a foot apart). a couple gals gasped, and then looked towards me, and my crotch. at least she got the beer bottle part right. she once measured me along the back side, ball sack to tip, and I was about 10". I told her I didn't think that was correct. lots of rumors about my size back in the day(30 yrs ago), and a gal I met 5 yrs ago said she heard I had a 14" cock. I said "what?" no way.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
not only should you not prove her wrong (what kind of crackhead would even ask that?!) you should be highly complimentary to her as well

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Odd thing here I learned recently. I am an ok size being 7" long and 5" around. My wife has only been with me and my size works for her. However, I just learned that she told a friend of hers that I'm over 8". When I asked her why she told me, "because you are over 8". I didn't argue with her much but she seems to think I got the measurement wrong or has convinced herself that I am. Not pulling out the ruler to correct her. Should I?

Man, that's some wife you've got.

Tasardur

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with yoursgetmine

She is laying the groundwork for any future sex adventures you might have so don't correct her assumption.

My (ex)wife told all her friends about my size & 'performance'.
When we parted I had no need to 'go looking for it' - her friends were lining up & her (supposed) best friend was the first to make it known that she was available and willing.

I have found out that those who have only previously seen/had experience of 'average' do over estimate when they first see/have a 'big one'.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My ex and I were good friends with another couple, and I knew that the other man and my wife were somewhat attracted to each other. He and I would discuss such things as our wives' tit sizes, and tell how much hair they had on their pussies.

Then I found that our wives were doing the same thing, and my wife admitted that the other wife had claimed that her husband had "a really big one". I asked my wife what she had told her friend about me, and she said she said that I was "Okay" which may have been true, but which did not help my ego.

Once, my friend and I were at the health club together and I saw him naked in the showers. His wife was right about him having a "really big one". His dick seemed to be as big, just hanging soft, as mine was standing up hard.

I slipped this bit of information into a conversation with my wife, and her interest was obvious. We even discussed the possibility of her getting a look at his "big cock" and I tried to think of a way to make it happen, but it never did.