wife fantasizes about bigger dick

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Need advise from ladies, wife loves sex, but not sure if I am well endowed, cause she never been with another man. Been married 15 years. I sometimes tease her during fourplay and ask her how she would like to ride a big dick stud. I notice she gets really wet when I say stuff like that, then when we're fucking, I say I bet you'd love to fuck a young stud with a huge dick. She gets real turned on and has a huge orgasm. Question is, does she really want to fuck some oung stud, and should I let her. She seems to be thinking about it.

Is this about her or about YOU? Do YOU want to see her fucked by a huge dick? I suggest you do some serious inner searching on this. You might step into something you will regret later. If this is YOUR fantasy, to be the cuckold to a hung bull, then be honest with yourself. If you really DON'T want this, then do not pursue it. Try toys, games, different methods, etc. Do NOT introduce another man into the relationship.

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And to the original poster - how exactly is the question you are asking a Woman's Issue ? This should have been posted in Ask a Woman, or Sex with a Large Penis or that forum where men want to indulge in small penis humiliation.

Reactions: hunglad10

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK first page: 14 male responses and 2 female.

Something tells me this is not an issue that faces most women.

Reactions: paintergal

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK first page: 14 male responses and 2 female.

Something tells me this is not an issue that faces most women.
I think most women are happy if they get off regardless of their mates size. Funny how we hear this talk about the "mythical" woman's orgasm and yet it's not remotely that uncommon. For those whom it's mythical to, they must not be doing something right. I always made sure my exes got off before me.