Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After 4 years, my girl has seen it every which way possible. I just enjoy being naked so maybe that’s why I don’t care what it’s looking like at the moment but it’s up to you. 100% she doesn’t care what it looks like when it’s soft, especially after the 7 years y’all have been together.

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was 20, I was either coming out of the bathtub or going into it, when my girlfriend let out an excited, "Oh my God! What happened to your penis?"

I looked fearing to see a rash or teeth marks, but nothing was amiss. It turned out she had never seen my foreskin before, as that was the first time that my cock was naked and soft in front of her. I pulled back my foreskin, and she recognized her old buddy. From that day on, sometimes when we out in public or hiking, she would ask me to pull out my cock, so she could see my soft cock and foreskin, before the looming erection retracted my extra skin.

Mikex25

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i think i´m not shy in front of my gf when soft.
My gf & me visit sometimes nude beaches in our holidays too.
So she knows exactly what mine looks like completely soft.

Sometimes she even grabs him on the beach when
he might look not very big after a swim in the sea :)

that's us on the beach:

View media item 4736971

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What? Of course not. I am totally surprised by your story and some of the replies.

I don't know what to add, I cannot understand your situation at all, sorry.

Agreed.

As a rule I've found that women are fascinated (perhaps not best word choice?) by the penis' ability to change so dramatically with just a bit of mental or physical stimulation.

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife has seen so many cocks in her life, that size does not surprise her in any way. Small cocks, big cocks, she had done them all. She has been a sex addict and had an erotic life doing men and women. But that is a different story.

My wife and I both take a shower at the same time. So it's pretty common she sees my cock soft. But it won't be long, because she is so hot looking that I get a hard one pretty fast. And when it does not happen, she makes sure it gets hard. Showers always end in a blowjob from her. Always. She loves to swallow cum.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any of you other guys get a little shy or embarrassed when your girl is there and your dick is at it absolute smallest? Like post workout dick that has been smashed up in compression shorts and can’t possibly get any smaller type thing. I’ve found myself lately changing or drying off and she walks in trying to catch a peak and I want to hide it until it gets a little bigger. Been married for about 7 years now so it’s not like she hasn’t seen it in all states.
Yes, I have had that happen. And often they comment about how much bigger it gets.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agreed.

As a rule I've found that women are fascinated (perhaps not best word choice?) by the penis' ability to change so dramatically with just a bit of mental or physical stimulation.
Yep, same here.

Reactions: Countrythick6

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 20, I was either coming out of the bathtub or going into it, when my girlfriend let out an excited, "Oh my God! What happened to your penis?"

I looked fearing to see a rash or teeth marks, but nothing was amiss. It turned out she had never seen my foreskin before, as that was the first time that my cock was naked and soft in front of her.
What a lucky guy that you were always hard when you were with her up until that point! The only times women have seen me for the first time naked and flaccid, has been when I'm getting a massage. When the massages turned sexual, I always got comments on just how much bigger I was from when they first saw me.

Women really don't care what your flaccid size is, and the vast majority don't even care what your erect size is. They are with you because they want to be with you.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
guess i'm fortunate to have a very large flaccid, even at its 'smallest' so i've never been shy or embarrassed about letting it all hang out in front of anyone.

my gf's/partners have generally enjoyed staring at it and passed comments about my swinging meat.