Wife - Girlfriend - Lack Of Blowjob

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the men that have a wife or girlfriend that either rarely sucks your cock or simply does not at all, but you love getting your cock sucked, what do you do with presented with such a situation?

Do you just accept the fact that she will either barely suck yours cock, if at all?

Do you find a side chick to suck your cock?

Or do you consider or let a dude suck tour cock?

I know this is difficult subject, because we have all seen the “would you let a dude suck your cock”, but this goes a bit beyond that question.

In my experience if you are not getting those blowjobs from your wife/girlfriend, If you go with a side chick, they may not also provide. Then you may have to pay for the suckie suckie.

On the other hand, it becomes apparent that there are plenty of dudes that would love to satisfy that very need, no strings attached.

With very few women offering you no strings attached blowjobs, or any free ones, the option of getting a free one from a dude sounds logical.

On the other hand, if you are straight, do you even consider it? Do you get that desperate for a blowjob to unzip for a man to treat your dick like a cockicle?

For the record I am straight. and I have a wife that just barely sucks my cock. I am not trying to convince anyone to let a man suck their cock, I have not let a man blow me.

I know some men face this issue, so for those who do, what do you do?

Reactions: CURIOUS_8
D

deleted814719

If you are dating a woman and contemplating marriage but not getting the oral sex you want, drop her like a hot potato because it isn't going to get better AFTER marriage. It just isn't. So, you've got a couple of choices - accept the fact that you're not going to get your cock sucked by your wife/girlfriend, or find a replacement.

Unfortunately, getting oral sex isn't like jacking off - the vast majority of us can't do it ourselves.

Reactions: deleted1360079

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi well as a married guy and one small kid in bed dont help but my wife kind of stopped for few years once in while but not alot I used to pay when single won't now and really not into a guy sucking me I love to suck and even when I was single my hookups were 90 percent married and they would all tell me their wives don't suck them and they could not get a no strings attached woman to do it so they would get me . And being that is what I mostly do im perfect for those older chubby married guys with small cocks who want head .well before this happened. Miss my old hookups had a few good ones who would just unzip and pound my mouth the whole time till that hot milky salty load would pop in my mouth .and they always did it never pull out when a guy got me for head
This is for straight men to reply. Your profile and your answer show that you are indeed not straight.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone has preferences, if someone doesn't want to perform oral sex they shouldn't be shamed for it.

Hell, I wouldn't want to suck a dick or get a hot nasty load shot in my mouth. It's gross to me. I piss out of that thing and yet women have sucked me dry. Not that I'm complaining, but I can see why someone wouldn't want to suck dick.

Thankfully, I've never had to ask to get my dick sucked. The women I have been with just go for it on their own.

Reactions: deleted1360079
P

ProfWollongong

Personally I love to suck my wife and can do it all day long. She has only sucked me about five times in nearly two decades of marriage. That is fine... I wish it was different, but that is life.

get over it, count your blessings, be a man and suck it up.

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I love to suck my wife and can do it all day long. She has only sucked me about five times in nearly two decades of marriage. That is fine... I wish it was different, but that is life.

get over it, count your blessings, be a man and suck it up.

I also love sucking my wifes pussy, could do it all day if she let me, she rarely sucks my cock, shes got to be really really horny but will only do it for a couple minutes.

since i was married i've had my cock sucked by tree paid prostitutes.

i am not desperated but i would let a guy suck my dick, i would just close my eyes and think is the most beautiful and hot girl out there. i wouldn't fuck him though, thats another story. this is something im not actually looking to happen. but i would

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I also love sucking my wifes pussy, could do it all day if she let me, she rarely sucks my cock, shes got to be really really horny but will only do it for a couple minutes.

since i was married i've had my cock sucked by tree paid prostitutes.

i am not desperated but i would let a guy suck my dick, i would just close my eyes and think is the most beautiful and hot girl out there. i wouldn't fuck him though, thats another story. this is something im not actually looking to happen. but i would

Just close your eyes and let em suck it!

Reactions: 9140431

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Didn't we already play this round of Straight Guys Doing Gay Shit Jeopardy?

Alex what is I will beat my dick like he owes me money, if my wife says no?

and I'll take not sticking things up my ass for 500 please