Wife gives incredible handjobs

Acoke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife gives amazing handjobs. I want to watch her jack off guys with bigger dicks than mine. I want to see how she handles a bigger dick and see how much pleasure she can give to someone who's more hung than me. Does it get anyone else off thinking about similar things?

Maybe your wife gives great head and youd love to see her just make another big dicked guy beg her for more?

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ex used to give really amazing hand jobs too. She knew exactly how hard to rub and how quickly to do it, varying the pace to keep it all sweet.

Too bad we both decided we couldn't stand living together any more!

Anyway, what I am saying is -enjoy it if you've got it. Not all women like to give hand jobs and not all of them are all that good at it!

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife ... I want to see how she handles a bigger dick and see how much pleasure she can give to someone who's more hung than me. Does it get anyone else off thinking about similar things?

The stuff never crosses my mind.

Acoke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obviously you do NOT have a problem with jealousy???

Shes really, really good at it. And i just want to see how she does it to another cock.

She told me this story about how one time she gave a two-hand handjob to a huge ex and i cant get that out of my head. So hot.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife gives amazing handjobs. I want to watch her jack off guys with bigger dicks than mine. I want to see how she handles a bigger dick and see how much pleasure she can give to someone who's more hung than me. Does it get anyone else off thinking about similar things?

Maybe your wife gives great head and youd love to see her just make another big dicked guy beg her for more?
sounds good to me, I'm across the country infortuately !!!!

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shes really, really good at it. And i just want to see how she does it to another cock.

She told me this story about how one time she gave a two-hand handjob to a huge ex and i cant get that out of my head. So hot.
she sounds very interesting, I am familiar with the 2 handed handjob almost every one I have had had to be done that way. I think you would enjoy watching her service a large cock 2 handed though I am sure.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I wish I had met your wife when I lived in California. I made numerous trips from Monterey to the San Francisco area. I wonder if she would be able to give me a handjob without eventually putting my wrist thick dick in her mouth.

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

i have a similar experience with my gf... she told me how she did this to an ex of hers and i think about it all the time