Wife had tummy tuck need a little help

Ok three weeks ago my wife had a tummy tuck. We did not have sex for almost two and a half weeks and I did not even masturbate. Now she is able to have sex so we are back at it again. We have always had a wild and crazy sex life. In the 3 and a half years we have been together we have sex at least once a day and sometimes two times or more.

Well here is my issue. Since she had the surgery just three weeks ago we can not do very man positions at all because she is not healed. She can bend over the bed and I can enter her from the back. We are both able to orgasm this way just fine, but I am getting rubbed raw and so is she. My penis is a little over 5 and a half inces around and is about 7 and a half long. By any chance have any of you ladies had the same procedure and if so how did you have sex afterwards? Do you by chance know of any other positions for us to try out that would be comfortable for her and would not cause me to get so rubbed raw? How long will it be before we can go back to sex as normal?

We have tried her laying near the edge of the bed and me holding her legs up and it is not that comfortable for her. She either ends up using her abdominal muscles or I go a little too deep. Normally we can do that position but I am having to support all of her weight right now and it is hard to stand up move my penis and hold her without ever making a mistake. Thanks for the help.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its the same as a c section I'm sure. You just have to bind it well, that will help immensely. Use a tight binding garment like a large ace bandage. You'll be able to do more positions.

She has a binder and always wants to take it off when we have sex. I will give that a shot and see what happens. Thanks so much for the quick response that means a lot to me.

My wife had one after our 3rd child and we had to do it in spoons position and go gently as her belly was really sore.She said it felt worse than after she had the kids by caesarian.