Wife has girth issues

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has pain every now and again when we have sex because of girth issues, i think. How do other women deal with this or how do the guys help their wives/girlfriends with this? My penis isnt super long but it does have some girth to it, so thats why we think that may be the problem. We use lots of lube to help it in also. We have sex on average of 1-2 times a week due to the fact that I am a truck driver and usually gone some nights of the week. We have been married for 11 yrs and this has been the pattern for the last 4-5 yrs. Any ideas?

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How much girth and where? Head, midway, base? Cut or uncut? You have precum? How wet does she get? Need some details to figure out what the problem is.

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much girth and where? Head, midway, base? Cut or uncut? You have precum? How wet does she get? Need some details to figure out what the problem is.

I am not exactly sure how much girth, but its through the shaft mostly, cut, tiny bit of precum, and she gets pretty wet before the actual sex but she dries quickly so we use lots of lube, could age be a factor for her... she is almost 38

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe try a smaller toy to warm her up and dilate her first
then use only a portion of your cock until she is telling you
she wants more.
do you come in her at an angle?
if so ease off that technique and just go straight in and out.
just some ideas.
:smile:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Natural baby holes should be able to accept even big penises?

My wife has pain every now and again when we have sex because of girth issues, i think. How do other women deal with this or how do the guys help their wives/girlfriends with this? My penis isnt super long but it does have some girth to it, so thats why we think that may be the problem. We use lots of lube to help it in also. We have sex on average of 1-2 times a week due to the fact that I am a truck driver and usually gone some nights of the week. We have been married for 11 yrs and this has been the pattern for the last 4-5 yrs. Any ideas?

Could she maybe relax more, and welcome your penis to stretch her? If a vagina can stretch to push a baby out, surely it can adapt to accept even a wide penis? Or maybe you could slow down some, or maybe a bit more foreplay is needed, to get her more aroused? Maybe sex is a bit "too routine" and her body isn't preparing enough for it. But then, I am no sex doctor, and haven't been married yet, so those are a few of my ideas.

D_8yuij

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get her a dildo about that same size as you, and tell her to use it every day when you're gone. That should help her vagina become more accommodating to your size.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
put her on top so she can ease down on you. my wife starts with cussing me and my size, and in a few minutes is more than happy she married a man with "meat". btw, wife has had 3 kids.

old joke.... woman: aint my pussy tight!!!

man: no, baby, you're just full of meat.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not exactly sure how much girth, but its through the shaft mostly, cut, tiny bit of precum, and she gets pretty wet before the actual sex but she dries quickly so we use lots of lube, could age be a factor for her... she is almost 38
It sounds like your dickhead is smaller than your shaft, so you ought to be able to work it in gradually. Have her lie down on her side with her rump sticking out lifting one leg and you ease in while lying on your side beside and behind her. I have a pretty thick cock and this position allows the woman's cunt to open up a take a thick cock without the pressure of the man's body weight bearing down on her. Use a slight rocking motion to gain some ground while holding her leg up with your hand. Once you get as much in as you can, allow her to get used to the girth, then give her a little more, etc. And remember to listen to what her cunt is telling you. Most women love to push back on a fat dick.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
put her on top so she can ease down on you. my wife starts with cussing me and my size, and in a few minutes is more than happy she married a man with "meat". btw, wife has had 3 kids.

old joke.... woman: aint my pussy tight!!!

man: no, baby, you're just full of meat.

That's a great suggestion, she needs to be on top and controlling what goes in and out and at what pace.