wife has problem with my6.75" girth

scoobydoohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can't imagine why she would have a problem with that thing. :) I was complaining about my wife who had problems with mine and it's only 5 around....

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks mighty fine to me.:wink:

Unless your wife is genetically very small, it could possibly be a problem with lubrication. Childbirth, stress, health factors and/or fluctuating hormones can really mess up a woman's lubrication.

A quick fix is a product called "Replens" -- unlike lubricants, Replens actually helps restore a woman's own natural lubrication, and helps heal any sore skin inside. It's available in most drug stores (Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc.) for $14 or $15. I used it four or five years ago when I needed help, and can testify that it worked as advertised!

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow...that is a giant!
I can see why your wife has difficulty with it.
Keep trying new techniques so she can truly enjoy that beauty!!!

stevo111

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the coments and useful info. she says her jaw gets really sore when giving me head also, any of u ladies ever get a sore jaw.

neils1153

1st Like
Media
dude dont sweat it... at 6.3 my "smallish lady", has times even after 7 moths of dating with discomfort etc... usually we have quite a bit of foreplay, and i manualy stimulate here with my hands before intercourse, and its not a problem... most ALL women unless they have a problem are built to incorperate what i have, or what you have... just be understanding, and take your time... making love is not about getting on and rolling off in my book, its a process, an experience... take your time, you and her will enjoy it;)...

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A woman can only take so much and then their kitty says hey thats enough, maybe your just a stud muffin, did you ever consider that? Sometimes my drive is too much for my girlfriend and she begs me to stop, it`s hard for me to know that though when she`s muffling her words while bitting on a pillow, when i do stop she has to lay in the fetal possition while she waits for her heart rate to go down, she says when she cums and i dont stop she just keeeeeps on cuming to where she cant respond anymore, she`ll start twitching like she`s going into a seizer, when she gets to that point and she`s not able to convey that i need to stop i have to pick up on that and give the kitty a rest, then she usually passes out till morning. while i get up and raid the fridge.

lafever

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stimulate her first, then she would relax that is what I do.. but having a blow job is another story.. I always get complaints about jaw discomfort.. I need advise on that topic.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rodinorlfl, As to you figuring out how to get a bj without making a womans jaws sore, when you find the answer to that one let me know. The only method i`ve found to work but is not a viable solution is for them to be wasted.

lafever

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ladies what do u think about my girth wifes says its just to uncomfertable for her its 8.5 x 6.75

Thats definitley a plumpernickel. A snaussage. A meat bat. A count thickula. A birth girth dick. a girthinater. A party-plumper. A labia snapper. A marriage ender. A bruiser. An OMG-er. If the cervix community had a bullitin for dangerous dicks, yours would be on it. Its a Moses pink-sea parter. The Kracken from the deep, that goes deep. A Vulva Violator. A Pussy Punisher. A Fornix Fornicator. An Anus Ache-er.

With a dick like yous, a thumb and index finger will be forever apart, despite a firm grip.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks mighty fine to me.:wink:

Unless your wife is genetically very small, it could possibly be a problem with lubrication. Childbirth, stress, health factors and/or fluctuating hormones can really mess up a woman's lubrication.

A quick fix is a product called "Replens" -- unlike lubricants, Replens actually helps restore a woman's own natural lubrication, and helps heal any sore skin inside. It's available in most drug stores (Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc.) for $14 or $15. I used it four or five years ago when I needed help, and can testify that it worked as advertised!

wow hotmilf it sounds like you have has some exHUGEperience in this matter! :biggrin1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ladies what do u think about my girth wifes says its just to uncomfertable for her its 8.5 x 6.75
Now that is a product comparison that I haven't seen before: Pepsi vs. Cock-a-Cola.
Thats definitley a plumpernickel. A snaussage. A meat bat. A count thickula. A birth girth dick. a girthinater. A party-plumper. A labia snapper. A marriage ender. A bruiser. An OMG-er. If the cervix community had a bullitin for dangerous dicks, yours would be on it. Its a Moses pink-sea parter. The Kracken from the deep, that goes deep. A Vulva Violator. A Pussy Punisher. A Fornix Fornicator. An Anus Ache-er.
:clap:Thank you for the vocabulary lesson, Capslock.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow hotmilf it sounds like you have has some exHUGEperience in this matter! :biggrin1:

Ah, capslock, my wuvvadubba doodle-mcfoodle!! You should write a dictionary. Maybe call it Dick-sha-fa-nary!

PS: aaaaah! On re-eading it sounded like I was callin' ya a dick -- I wasn't I wasn't I swear! I was lamely trying to play with the word and sob sob sob I fu-fu-fu-failed....!!!

Media
good gal/friend had a hubby who was a monster also - not more than 8" long but seems it was very wide. She even got an epesiotomy so she could handle it better. She loved knowing that she had that at home. Mine, by comparison, was very ordinary (almost 7" long by about 5.5" circ) but she commented that when we had done it, it was "just so comfortable!". Seems that at least half the time, sex with him was fine and great, but the other half it was actually still painful. Go figure! I learned a long time ago, though, that if I got a woman off a couple of times or more before I ever went in, that they would call me back over and over.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my girth is 7 in the mid shaft and 7.25 towards the base, a little tough to get into my wife when she is really excited. I usually have to work the head in and out to get her lube down my shaft but once halfwaythere it slides in niecly and she takes it all easily and likes feeliing that full.