Wife hates the size subject!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cjay8inc, Jan 21, 2009.

1. cjay8inc

cjay8inc New Member

Albums:
    Hey I'm a new member, 32 year old Black male from Louisiana my wife is 29 and a very sexy petite white lady. I just posted pics for the first time. Let me know what you think...

I'm a straight guy but just found pics of a wifes ex. (See attachment) I'm thinking he is bigger than me but she won't tell me. She became very angry as she always does when the size subject comes up. She has said I'm big in the past but has always gets upset when size comes up. For some reason it really irritates her.

I'm just curious if others have had this problem? Is that her way of telling me that I'm not big or he's bigger? When I mentioned I saw the pics she basically told me, "well you saw the pics, why are you asking me? Get over it..."

I'm just trying to find out what others think... and what I should do??? Please check my pics out and tell me what you think. Do I have enough for to post to LPSG:)

#1 cjay8inc, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
  2. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First, you have a great looking penis! That curve looks like quite a treat for the g-spot!!!! Second, yes, he looks bigger than you - he looks very long. But, why do you care???? Bigger is NOT always better - i know it sounds so cliche but truly it's how you use it and the rest of your body that makes a better lover, not the size. In fact, bigger can be worse.

I hate it when men want to compare their cock size to a previous lover. It just makes them seem so insecure and that, my friend, is a huge turn off!

I promise you the best lovers i've had were not the largest.

3. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Who cares if he was bigger or smaller. Let it go!! You're plenty big.

So don't ask her. It upsets her, and probably makes you look needy and less like a "man" to her.

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

She hates the subject for the same reason that men hate the "Does this make me look fat?" question. :biggrin1:

5. MickeyLee

Gold Member

ya know you keep asking about his dick she might start to miss it. :biggrin1:

ML

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome.

7. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome to LPSG. Nice pics - you've got a nice one there.

There are some questions that should never be asked - was your ex's cock bigger than mine is one of them... unless you are into small penis humiliation, which I doubt based on the size of your cock (large). Show her some respect and let the subject go. If what she wanted was his cock she'd still be with him, right? She's with you, if you want her to stay with you, then you'll drop it.

8. cjay8inc

cjay8inc New Member

Albums:
    Honey thanks for the reply... I know i'm pretty big. I want to let it go but it bothers me. Let me ask you this... she only lets me do her in missionary position with her legs flat and i sometimes put one leg outside of hers. Does this position get deeper? She has told me before we are incompatible and she always says she tried to tell me when we first met. I'm not sure what she is saying...

9. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I wonder where you really want to go with this. Besides, I am not sure that you should be posting that guy's pic, unless of course you scanned it in with your wife's permission. This doesn't make any sense, why has she kept the guy's picture, is he even really the ex? I think you're playing with us.

But welcome anyway.

10. cjay8inc

cjay8inc New Member

Albums:
    This is serious... I did get permission on the pic. The guy is her ex. He sent her the pic

11. D_Dallavell Ogler

D_Dallavell Ogler New Member

Haha. Look at what she was getting. Of course she is gonna hate talking about dick size with you.

12. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, it does not increase penetration. If anything it tightens the vaginal muscles and reduces the ability to take more in. If she is saying that you are incompatible and she tried to tell you this when you first met then why the hell did she marry you? That just sounds like BS to me.

13. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

Dude, assuming she knew your dick size before you married her, I am guessing your dick size wasn't a problem.

14. cjay8inc

cjay8inc New Member

Albums:
    Funky - If he is bigger, its not by much trust me... I know I'm working with a nice package.

Honey - I don't get it either... I mean I'm not small by any means I'm a little over 8" so trust me I can do my damage. The first time we did anything she was sore for the next 2 days. I don't know what it is... Maybe she is just lying.

Alex - From what I get my dick size has always been a problem. If i'm lucky and get to do her doggy i cant have one leg up. I have to be kneeling on both legs and cant touch her hips. Same thing with riding, she will ride me froggy style every now and then but I have to have my legs flat cant thrust my hips up. She wont let me just go deep i guess because she says nobody wants to be in pain. Now after she comes she will let me bend her legs back but never can i put them on my shoulders.

15. parchissi

Gold Member

I think you have had some pretty sound advise from the previous responses. When it comes down to it - your wife is with YOU now - love her for that and show some respect towards her by just being the best lover boy you can be!! And I am sure you do a mighty fine job with what you have!! As Oprah would say - JUST LET IT GO!!
    Welcome to the gang - we are full of great help and advise aren't we!!!! lol. Cheers.

16. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it's best to just say: welcome. :smile:

17. D_Dallavell Ogler

D_Dallavell Ogler New Member

You came here asking the question but you don't seem to like the answers. Of course he's not bigger 'by much' since we are talking in inches...but when it comes to penises that turns out to be considerable. I'm not gonna sugar coat it for you, the guy is clearly and noticeable larger than you. Nothing you can do about it but accept it. As far as doing damage and girls limiting the positions you do it in and not allowed to have one leg up it whatever...maybe Its the angle of your pics or maybe I looked at the wrong pics or something but it doesn't seem like many girls would be unable to accomadate you...unless your talking about some 4ft chinese virgin. If you are really sensitive about this topic and need your ego fed on it, perhaps being with a woman with an ex that much larger than you wasn't a good idea. And if you really believe it's not a big deal and think he only 'might' be larger than you even though it is clear to everyone else, then it really shouldn't matter. If you love her, get over it. Of course this is a lot easier for me to say.

18. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

SPH anyone?

19. Incocknito

Gold Member

Some sort of thinly veiled attempt at an ego trip?

You say you are bothered about the ex but then you say 'he's not bigger by much, I know I've got a big package'.

So what exactly is the problem?

Rather than question why your wife won't go into details about a past relationship - which is entirely reasonable - you should question why you have such a preoccupation with another man's penis which IMO is just a little bit... 'unreasonable'

20. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Bingo! :yup:

There is no right answer - drop the topic, give her some fucking peace.

Oooo, I do not like that attitude - I do hope that is just a turn of phrase.

I don't think so. He wants people to tell him he's massive and he seems to want that from his wife too.

cjay8inc, my advice to you is drop it. I haven't looked at your gallery but I'm guessing from other responses you are at least average, probably well above. It doesn't sound like your wife wants a bigger dick to fuck so why can't you be happy with that? Why do you call her a liar? Why are you trying to create conflict where there is none?

Just because you are obsessed with your cock-size doesn't mean she is. In fact, it sounds like she's getting sick and tired of your obsession with it and her ex. Drop it.

Draft saved Draft deleted