Wife hates the size subject!!!

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this is a serious post, then...

Stop obsessing over your penis. There are other things in the world and in your life that must be more important to you and the ones you love.

If this post was made simply to talk about your penis (and we have enough of those here), then...

Stop obsessing over your penis. There are other things in the world and in your life that must be more important to you and the ones you love.

D_Dallavell Ogler

Just Browsing
Media
If this is a serious post, then...

If this post was made simply to talk about your penis (and we have enough of those here), then...

And if was just to talk about your penis...no chic would say your small but I doubt any chic would be like "OMFG" other than the afore mentioned 4ft chic from China. Certainly not any of the legit women on this site would be too impressed. Anyway I understand every guy would love to have a huge cock...I'll admit it's almost like an addiction to see the reaction of a girl when they see it for the first time....but the fact is it is all up to chance and beyond our control. Perhaps you have some other gift that is rare...maybe you go down on a girl like no other. Either way just be happy that you don't have a small cock. Imagine how you would feel thinking about how your wife must have enjoyed her ex's big dick when you only have a 3 incher? I'm sure many guys deal with that. If you love her then just be happy.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey I'm a new member, 32 year old Black male from Louisiana my wife is 29 and a very sexy petite white lady. I just posted pics for the first time. Let me know what you think...

I'm a straight guy but just found pics of a wifes ex. (See attachment) I'm thinking he is bigger than me but she won't tell me. She became very angry as she always does when the size subject comes up. She has said I'm big in the past but has always gets upset when size comes up. For some reason it really irritates her.

I'm just curious if others have had this problem? Is that her way of telling me that I'm not big or he's bigger? When I mentioned I saw the pics she basically told me, "well you saw the pics, why are you asking me? Get over it..."

I'm just trying to find out what others think... and what I should do??? Please check my pics out and tell me what you think. Do I have enough for to post to LPSG:)

:smile:
Brotha I think your pic are good and U got some big azz meat hangin off U
:biggrin1: of course U got enough Dick to post on LPSG & be a member...pls!
However, it sounds like size isn't that important to her and you must be on yo job sexin her up and satisfied.
Tell this... Don't know how U may take this but....

One of my ex < one of my kids mama> calls me the mintue her husband goes out of town on a business trip for a booty call from me.
She actually said his dick was not hittin it like I can but he could sure eat and give good head to her.
I ask her what she meant...wasn't I good in that department too...she said not all that...but I gots the biggest peter she has ever seem and had in have life and she like the pain sometimes I give to her thrusting up in her and talkin nasty to her.
She said she can get an organism thinking about me when she is having sex with him... and he had a small dick...oops!:eek:
I thought that was a low blow to his manhood and who she married...which was for money basically.
Another lesson money can't buy everything:wink:

No wonder he looks and glances between my legs when I see him...Damn!
Has she said something about me to him in this area too:redface:
I know he knows my son <his step-son> is well hung too but.....

So U think about this...and leave her alone on this subject matter on size.
U will know if somebody starts gettin and hittin it that is bigger than U brotha trust me!:wink:
I'm a southern sippi boi myself...want me to come visit her:biggrin1::biggrin1:
It's all good man ..hangin & swing in there.
Be safe, careful & enjoy her...:smile:

Last edited: