Wife is convinced she has no G-Spot

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I know you just need to know where it is!! Thing is I've tried Dildos, g-spot toys etc,etc.
I know all the "for sure" positions ( had no issues with other mates ).
Tried long oral sessions, fucked for hours???
I've also got a really fat cock the should give the right amount of friction.
Anybody like to give me some pointers?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Two fingers - insert said two fingers in her pussy (palm towards you), make a motion as if beckoning someone over to you.

Basically, you want to stimulate the area inside her pussy that is behind where her clit is.

Go try it :smile:

Rythym

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate to break it to you, but it's possible she's right.
Some women don't have one.

I'd say keep trying though, because once found...
Well, she sure won't want to lose it.
;)

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I found this graphic: Image:G spot image.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The G-spot could be an inch or so in any direction from the spot indicated in the graphic. Locating it demands patient finger exploration. Some women never locate their G-spot because it is either too deep or the woman is not sensitised enough to detect its presence.

I would carry on trying to locate it but if you don't, sorry to deliver a downer... :(

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't have one. I've came fairly close to climax a few times but I dont think it came from a certain part inside.....seemed like everywhere. But maybe i wasn't paying any attention

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I really don't have one. I've came fairly close to climax a few times but I dont think it came from a certain part inside.....seemed like everywhere. But maybe i wasn't paying any attention

That doesn't mean you don't have a gspot, it just means that you're a clit girl.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All women have a G-spot, some or more sensitive to stimulation of it than others...that's.
Just like not all women get off on clitoral stimulation, that doesn't mean they don't have one!

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in a similar spot but I can't seem to find my girl's A-spot which is normally my money spot considering my length. I dislike the fact that all women are different in there. ;)

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm in a similar spot but I can't seem to find my girl's A-spot which is normally my money spot considering my length. I dislike the fact that all women are different in there. ;)
Are you kidding???? How boring would sex be if all women were exactly the same? If there were no secrets whatsoever to uncover around her body? Mother nature makes us different for a reason - to keep the male interested. Git in there and get explorin'!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'm sure that you must be hitting her G-spot.

In my opinion, she is probably holding back her orgasm. I've talked to past partners about this and my latest lover found that g-spot stimulation gave her a strange feeling so she asked me to stop.

Normally if you are pressing the right spot, she will feel an intense desire to urinate, ask her if this happens, if yes then she will have to learn to let go to be able to enjoy multiple g-spot orgasms.

Things which may help her include making sure she urinates before you make love - this will give her confidence that she won't end up giving you a golden shower.

Always start by stimulating her clit until she has at least one orgasm - normally the more turned on she is, the more the g-spot will swell.

Make her tired (by intense sex) so that she doesn't have the energy to hold back her g-spot orgasms - I have read that some women experienced their first ones when they weren't expecting it - they weren't holding back at that moment.

Finally, don't make her feel pressured into having a g-spot orgasm, her mind has to be focused on her pleasure rather than pleasing you.

If there is no different feeling from the rest of inside her vagina, maybe she is right, it is possible that she wasn't gifted with enough nerve endings to trigger orgasms there.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dong, I don't think that's it. She would tell me if it was uncomfortable. I've never tried to do it after she has orgasmed from her clit being stimulated though!

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think female genitalia is a lot more complex than most of us give credit. Currently I am with a girl, I can make explode on a dime, because her G-spot clearly exists, and simple techniques will make her come on cue. On the other hand, I vividly remember an ex, who I tried quite hard to make orgasm in so many different ways, and she never could, and she had mentioned to me that she never had achieved one ever as well (this was even more of a reason to try). We did like each other a lot so that was never an issue, however when we talked about it and I probed a little deeper, it seemed that her gynecologist had mentioned something about how her Uterus didn't sit properly and had slipped because of weak muscles (the exact details I can no longer remember). On top of this she was never comfortable about sex in general, and later became a sort of nun. This is no joke. I later did some research and found out that if the uterus has slipped, which is common for a lot of women after pregnancies, they have difficulty reaching orgasm because certain nerves are either pushed or augmented by the change.

My understanding of all this in the end was simply, that, the G-spot might exist, but so many other factors can cause or not cause a women to cum. If you guys are having a good time now, and there's no problem, then bless your lucky stars. But if you're trying to find a specific reaction to what most people say they get when massaging the G-spot I think that is a futile search. Every woman is different.

Yet, I am convinced the G-spot does exist. And in general, I seem to find it most the time. It also happens to be a large area, instead of a spot. So massaging the area firmly and then perhaps isolating a spot in certain rhythms might hold the key, if she really is reactive at all in this regard.

Good luck.