Wife is only lover

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by thick7, Jul 7, 2007.

1. thick7

thick7 New Member

Hey everbody, Here's my question. My wife and I have been with only each other for twenty years since highschool virgins. I have no erge to be with any other woman. But I have always wondered what other woman would think of my size. I am 7X6, 2 inches wide and get close to 7.5 if extremely excited. Guys feel free to give me your thoughts also.Thanx

2. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    what does your wife think of your size? maybe you would like to start there.....

3. thick7

thick7 New Member

We have talked about that and she doen't have anything to compare to. She has no complaints, but is also curoius what other woman think of size (where does big start and what is the perfect size)
    Thanx

4. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

If you are 7 x 6 and wondering if that would be satisfying for most women, I assure you, you can relax. Most women would be perfectly happy with such a performer. Plenty of women would be happy with a member even smaller than yours. I'm an inch longer than you but it hasn't gotten any special awards from the women I've known early in my sex life. But I'm married to the same woman for 40 years so something is going right. By the way, I've gotten more interest and requests from men about my endowment than I have from women.

5. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    maybe others need to chime in ..i am not getting your point...you and ya wife have been together for twenty years...happily..neither are intersested in anyone else..and you want to know what folks think of ya size..why do you care? ...what is the point...as long as the lil lady is happy....but ..have you read any of the posts on here to get an idea?....surely there is enough info on here to give the both of you enjoyable reading..concerning ya size and how folks feel about a man with ya measurements.....not sure what else to say......

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Well, arliss, we all like to fantasize - maybe he's curious of other women's reactions because that's something novel for him - just a thought...

edit: OP - I certainly wouldn't be disappointed with the 1st impression - the rest would depend what you did with it.

7. thick7

thick7 New Member

Manlybanisters, it is somewhat novel for both of us. We can run to the toy store for her curiousities. but we both do wonder what other woman would react to me, for fantasy sake.

8. zaza

zaza New Member

I think the bottom line is your size is OK, there is nothing wrong with it. As to what I personally think of it it would depend on what you are going to do with it or what you want me to do with it. As you have no inclination to go with another woman, and I am happy in a relationship at present, the answer is probably very little.

Have you and your wife ever had any issues with your size? If not you are probably that perfect size, at least for her anyway.

9. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

Curiosity killed the cat, as once was said.

Do you use the damn thing ? That's all that really matters.

I'm going on 24 f'n years of marriage, and would certainly like to see a little more recreation time, no matter what the size.

In other words....Be thankful for what you have and use !

10. JMeister

JMeister Member

I think you should have your wife ask her female friends what they think of a 7x6 cock. Some will say it's too small, some too big, and some just right.

11. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

Sounds like a reference to Goldilocks and the Three Bears ! "Too small, too big and just right " ! lol

This is a true statement however. Women talk about this stuff all the time, don't kid yourself.

My wife has the girls over for a toy party once a year. Once the dildos come out, the comparisons begin. I've fallen in the mid 70 % most of the time.

Other than that...Who Cares !! As long as it gets the job done !

12. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    If you've got 6" around girth, you're bigger than the majority of guys. That would definitely fit into a "vagina stretcher" category.

7" length is just above normal and can hit every major pleasure spot.

Sounds like any woman would be very happy with your size, if YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT! LOL

13. JMeister

JMeister Member

Actually 7" might be too much for some women. A ex who liked it hard, fast, and deep said the perfect cock for her was just long enough to fill her up when the guy was all in with his pubes grinding against her clit. For her an additional length was wasted as it could be painful and she could get her clit stimulated by grinding. Her perfect length was 6". We didn't last together very long.

Draft saved Draft deleted