Wife is thinking about bigger dicks

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Buffaloballs, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Buffaloballs

Buffaloballs New Member

My wife is thinking about trying a bigger dick. I am 6.25" by 5" girth. Not sure how I compare to other guys, but I get really turned on thinking about my wife taking a bigger cock.

Has anyone else's wife tried this? How did it go. Did she still enjoy your cock afterwards?

2. D_Dewey_DeLong

D_Dewey_DeLong Account Disabled

I volunteer to do your wife!

3. gnawtee

gnawtee New Member

if ur into that kinda thing... Ur Pretty average though. No offense, ur wife sounds like a tramp.

4. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What the fuck is wrong with you?

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    but you know...in a good way. lol. i say you beat her to the punch and find the right guy to mount her...but only if you can get into it too

6. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:

Really? No offense but your an idiot. See how well that worked? If your going to say something offensive prefacing it by saying no offense does nothing. His wife and he are obviously talking about fulfilling a fantasy each of them has. Grow the fuck up.

7. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

And the White Knights arrive in shining armour to DEFEND the maiden from the evil opnionated men since HER OWN HUSBAND is man enough not to care.

8. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:

Lol. Look! A troll! Quick hide the food upon which it feeds! * Hides all opinions and thoughts*

I wasn't defending her or him. I was just letting a person know that prefacing a derogatory statement with "no offense" does piddle to lessen the offense. He is intitled to his opinion, as am I as are you. I was vehement in my response because that particular type of post irks me.

9. Buffaloballs

Buffaloballs New Member

I'm not saying we are going to, we are just thinking about it. As someone said I'm just average. Why not her enjoy something great? I can never give her what some guys could.

10. BlackGirl

BlackGirl New Member

Then why did she marry you? Seems a waste of time to get married to a person doesn't sexually satisfy you.

11. Buffaloballs

Buffaloballs New Member

There is more to a relationship than just sex. Plus the idea is a turn on for both of us.

12. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

Let's hope your marriage can handle it. Your dick is fine...and larger than most, even if you don't think your hung.

13. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    @ Buffaloballs, My husband is about your size and I can't say he doesn't satisfy me, he does and we have great sex life together but we also (both of us) enjoy 3some life style, it is a big turn on for us and we really like it. Our marriage got much stronger since we started this adventure but you can't base your marriage on mine, having another person/s into your marriage can cause a lot of harm to both of you. I must admit I was scared the first time we tried it with another guy and he was a bit bigger than my husband, he could reach my sweet spot and make me have out of this world orgasms, after few times I got use to it and I can say my marriage is solid as a rock, we both very happy. My fear was in case my husband couldn't handle it and we end up breaking up but it worked for us. I can safely tease my husband now about other FBs with bigger dicks especially the longer ones as they can reach parts my husband can't.

Just be careful and make sure you both open about it and no jealousy between you.

14. D_Shia LePoof

D_Shia LePoof New Member

Agreed & I would like to see pics posted!

15. gnawtee

gnawtee New Member

I'm sure he doesn't care what i say about his wife. You should care less, and stop trying to police the forum. If his wife desires a dick bigger than his... it seems odd that she would marry him. There is more to life than sex, but it's obviously important if they would seek out another male(possibly a stranger) to fuck his wife and risk STIs when they have other options like toys etc. If sex isn't a big deal in their relationship then why bother???

16. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

so engage in a little PE. most guys can gain around an inch in both dimensions. fuck her with your bigger dick.

17. Ururu18

Ururu18 Member

Albums:
    I'm single now, but my ex girlfriend could barely take me, so I doubt she'd want one bigger, but maybe I'm wrong.

18. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great insight

19. D_Gaylegate Greatfloppye

I know people do this kind of thing all the time. Is she willing for you to be with other woman? If it happens, your a stronger man than I. I could not share, sex is to personal to me. But that's just me. To each their own.

20. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    people could ask the O.Poster the same question tho really
    just depends on what you think I guess

Draft saved Draft deleted