Wife is thinking about bigger dicks

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Then why did she marry you? Seems a waste of time to get married to a person doesn't sexually satisfy you.

it's not all about sex

I'd like to see posts where women are like "husband is thinking about a tighter pussy, any suggestions?" and other women responding with "oh hell yah find him something he'll like!"

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have great sex life together but we also (both of us) enjoy having sex with other people. This “Swinging” life style is a big turn on for us and we really like it. Our marriage got much stronger since we started this adventure. At three to seven years into our marriage, it took increased stimulation to produce the sexual excitation previously obtained by a glance or simple touch. We both recognised that we were receptive to new and different sexual experiences so we began to explore different avenues of shared sexual fulfillment to continue to grow together.

One study showed 37% of husbands and 29% of wives admit at least one extramarital affair. While sexual affairs outside relationships may be in the heat of the moment without regard to consequences, we maintain that sex among swingers is a more thought-out and practical affair. We have enjoyed many different sexual partners but never without the knowledge of the other. Knowing my wife really enjoys being fucked by a guy with a bigger penis than mine isn’t an issue. Threesomes or foursomes can be very rewarding and fulfilling sexual experiences.

We do not belong to or frequent swinging clubs as we have developed a friendship with several like-minded couples and singles. We believe sexual attraction is part of human nature and should be openly enjoyed by committed or married couple and we take sexual health very seriously and are committed to regular health checks. Although there is a risk of pregnancy, there are ways to minimize the risk. I have had a vasectomy and having a group of several menopausal women also helps in this matter. Out of choice we tend not to use condoms as the women who can still get pregnant relay on the pill. Condoms will minimize the risk of transmission of sexually transmitted diseases especially when we enjoy anal intercourse.

Our life style isn’t for everyone but for us and our friends it provides sexual variety, adventure, and the opportunity to live out fantasies as a couple without secrecy and deceit. Our relationships are strengthened through swinging, and our sex lives are more intimate and satisfying. Seeing my wife was being fucked by other men and achieving orgasmic pleasure isn’t a problem as our marriage remains strong. Jealousy can occur, but we would assert that jealousy is mainly restricted to couples whose relationships were already unstable. We only live once and we want to enjoy our sexual freedom and live life to the full.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
My wife is thinking about trying a bigger dick. I am 6.25" by 5" girth. Not sure how I compare to other guys, but I get really turned on thinking about my wife taking a bigger cock.

Has anyone else's wife tried this? How did it go. Did she still enjoy your cock afterwards?

I am "THE WIFE" in our situation. We have always fantasized about this for many years. I have always been happy with the fantasy staying in the bedroom. I never really even thought about it outside of sex with my husband. I know that he is aware that his size is smaller than average and he also knows that I am somewhat of a sex-aholic, nypmho ... or whatever you want to call it (except TRAMP~~)

Our sex has always been good. We have been a couple almost 2/3 of our life. We know each other inside and out and we are both extremely confident and secure in our relationship. We know NOTHING can bring us apart.

A little over a year ago, after I quit working full time, my hubby brought up the subject of making our fantasy a reality. I laughed! No, really I did. I thought he was joking and we let it pass.

Then he brought it up again...I told him that I loved him and he is what I want. His response was that he understood that and it was because of that reason he was willing to try this little adventure. ((It was NOT my idea, which is a bit different from your story...))

So we have been on this little 'sexperience' for over a year now. Has it changed who we are? Well, yes and no. Yes, I know that I am a size queen, and it feels good.. ((DIFFERENT.. not BETTER))

NO, I do NOT have to have it on a regular basis, nor has it made me love my husband less. On the contrary, our sex has been off the charts b/c now we both know what the experience is like. I have backed wayyyy off and am not really even looking to find new guys now. I am very cautious, careful and picky about choosing anyway. And I honestly believe that I could quit tomorrow (or yesterday). But my husband enjoys the game. And we have fun together. In my game, no one gets hurt. We all know exactly what it is.

And as for BigBRI's comments, you AND she really do need to answer the question, if the tables were turned. That is very important b/c if she couldn't let you do it, then she should not be doing it either. Jealousy has NO PLACE in this sexual activity. But caution, communication and honesty are supreme.

eta: BTW, before this 'sexperience' I was totally faithful to my husband... and still consider myself to be.

D

deleted507181

WOW, I need you to chat with my wife FancyPants. We have talked about it in the bedroom A LOT. It really gets her hot to talk about finding a hung guy to fuck while we are having sex - usually puts her (and me) over the edge.
Outside of the bedroom she is still too shy and just not ready to take the next step for real. I certainly won't push it too much but do what I can to let her know the door is open.

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^ Excellent, thoughtful post by Fancy Pants. As with so many things, the key is making sure you're on the same page and fully communicating any concerns or insecurities along with the intense desires. It's a great situation when all that is true, but not much fun for anyone if either the wife or husband is the least bit uncomfortable imo.

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is thinking about trying a bigger dick. I am 6.25" by 5" girth. Not sure how I compare to other guys, but I get really turned on thinking about my wife taking a bigger cock.

Has anyone else's wife tried this? How did it go. Did she still enjoy your cock afterwards?

We've tried it and it went well, but we swing, and I can't say it's the same for every couple. She still enjoys my cock, and she also prefers some extra length when she can get it, but it's not necessary to get it all the time.

GF & I talk openly about guys that were longer than me (7.5 L & 8.0 L) before we met. I knew she liked big cocks, including mine which is above avg, but she especially enjoys length & deep penetration, as her pussy is deeper than average and when it tents can accomodate a bit more than me.

She's had her biggest during our relationship, a friend that is 8.5" L and about same thickness, maybe slightly more, which she really enjoyed. I'm 7" x 5.5", and seeing her enjoy herself taking a big cock deep inside her was a turn on. Depending on how aroused she is, I can bottom out in some/most but not all positions, but it was no problem at all for my friend, and she enjoyed feeling his cock hit spots deep inside her that I couldn't.

D_JacqueMeeHoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@ Buffaloballs, My husband is about your size and I can't say he doesn't satisfy me, he does and we have great sex life together but we also (both of us) enjoy 3some life style, it is a big turn on for us and we really like it. Our marriage got much stronger since we started this adventure but you can't base your marriage on mine, having another person/s into your marriage can cause a lot of harm to both of you. I must admit I was scared the first time we tried it with another guy and he was a bit bigger than my husband, he could reach my sweet spot and make me have out of this world orgasms, after few times I got use to it and I can say my marriage is solid as a rock, we both very happy. My fear was in case my husband couldn't handle it and we end up breaking up but it worked for us. I can safely tease my husband now about other FBs with bigger dicks especially the longer ones as they can reach parts my husband can't.

Just be careful and make sure you both open about it and no jealousy between you.
amazing reply

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if you're willing to listen to a millionaire saying money isn't everything but here's my $0.02.

I've never had a fantasy for a larger partner, yet I ended up with one for better or for worse for life. It's not the reason I married him or even fell in love with him. If you want to believe that I lucked out that's fine with me. Now for the irony, while I don't fantasize about someone smaller, my toy is much smaller than he is and I find a lot of satisfaction with it when he's not available. And sometimes it's not about intimacy - it's just handling an itch. I don't fantasize about my vibrator because it's just a piece of hardware with a single purpose. Much like what I believe you two are fantasizing about.

Fantasy is wonderful - it makes the world go 'round and the bedroom lively. It's when that fantasy attempts to rear its head in the real world that things can go awry if the parties aren't prepared to handle the fallout when the fantasy is fulfilled.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if you're willing to listen to a millionaire saying money isn't everything but here's my $0.02.

I've never had a fantasy for a larger partner, yet I ended up with one for better or for worse for life. It's not the reason I married him or even fell in love with him. If you want to believe that I lucked out that's fine with me. Now for the irony, while I don't fantasize about someone smaller, my toy is much smaller than he is and I find a lot of satisfaction with it when he's not available. And sometimes it's not about intimacy - it's just handling an itch. I don't fantasize about my vibrator because it's just a piece of hardware with a single purpose. Much like what I believe you two are fantasizing about.

Fantasy is wonderful - it makes the world go 'round and the bedroom lively. It's when that fantasy attempts to rear its head in the real world that things can go awry if the parties aren't prepared to handle the fallout when the fantasy is fulfilled.

Aw Ellie, you sound like my wife. Translation: like an actual woman thinks. But you have to realize this is LPSG.ORG where phallic duels are taken as seriously as the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral. :biggrin1:

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
it's not all about sex

I'd like to see posts where women are like "husband is thinking about a tighter pussy, any suggestions?" and other women responding with "oh hell yah find him something he'll like!"

I like this a lot.

To the original OP ur dick is bigger than average. It seems like this might be more of a turn on for u than a lot of posters are realizing. I dont understand it, but if that's what u want to do.

It just seems so weird to me knowing ur gonna have sex with her afterwards knowing u didn't fulfill her as much as this other guy. And when she gets that bigger dick feeling in her what is gonna stop her from doing this all the time with more guys? Maybe u dont care?

2012 EVERYBODY!!!!!

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
As for doing you're wife: I'll throw my cock into the ring, but I'm not wearing a cock ring!

Also I'm gonna make fun of you while you watch. You cool with that?

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a good point. Fantasy is controllable. It always works out well.
It's not often that our best fantasies become reality. Or reality is as exciting as our fantasy.

I think this subject evokes strong feelings on both ends. There is no way my husband could think of another man touching me. Nor would I want him to be with anyone else.
But we are married and I think we view marriage very traditionally.
We believe in those vows. We knew what we were saying when we spoke them.

I think it also depends on the individual's concept of marriage.

Maybe that's where much of the opinions can differ..... Married or just BF and GF.

Not sure if you're willing to listen to a millionaire saying

money isn't everything but here's my $0.02.