Wife is thinking about bigger dicks

Buffaloballs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is thinking about trying a bigger dick. I am 6.25" by 5" girth. Not sure how I compare to other guys, but I get really turned on thinking about my wife taking a bigger cock.

Has anyone else's wife tried this? How did it go. Did she still enjoy your cock afterwards?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if ur into that kinda thing... Ur Pretty average though. No offense, ur wife sounds like a tramp.

but you know...in a good way. lol. i say you beat her to the punch and find the right guy to mount her...but only if you can get into it too

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if ur into that kinda thing... Ur Pretty average though. No offense, ur wife sounds like a tramp.

Really? No offense but your an idiot. See how well that worked? If your going to say something offensive prefacing it by saying no offense does nothing. His wife and he are obviously talking about fulfilling a fantasy each of them has. Grow the fuck up.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And the White Knights arrive in shining armour to DEFEND the maiden from the evil opnionated men since HER OWN HUSBAND is man enough not to care.

Lol. Look! A troll! Quick hide the food upon which it feeds! * Hides all opinions and thoughts*

I wasn't defending her or him. I was just letting a person know that prefacing a derogatory statement with "no offense" does piddle to lessen the offense. He is intitled to his opinion, as am I as are you. I was vehement in my response because that particular type of post irks me.

Buffaloballs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not saying we are going to, we are just thinking about it. As someone said I'm just average. Why not her enjoy something great? I can never give her what some guys could.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not saying we are going to, we are just thinking about it. As someone said I'm just average. Why not her enjoy something great? I can never give her what some guys could.

Then why did she marry you? Seems a waste of time to get married to a person doesn't sexually satisfy you.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@ Buffaloballs, My husband is about your size and I can't say he doesn't satisfy me, he does and we have great sex life together but we also (both of us) enjoy 3some life style, it is a big turn on for us and we really like it. Our marriage got much stronger since we started this adventure but you can't base your marriage on mine, having another person/s into your marriage can cause a lot of harm to both of you. I must admit I was scared the first time we tried it with another guy and he was a bit bigger than my husband, he could reach my sweet spot and make me have out of this world orgasms, after few times I got use to it and I can say my marriage is solid as a rock, we both very happy. My fear was in case my husband couldn't handle it and we end up breaking up but it worked for us. I can safely tease my husband now about other FBs with bigger dicks especially the longer ones as they can reach parts my husband can't.

Just be careful and make sure you both open about it and no jealousy between you.

gnawtee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? No offense but your an idiot. See how well that worked? If your going to say something offensive prefacing it by saying no offense does nothing. His wife and he are obviously talking about fulfilling a fantasy each of them has. Grow the fuck up.

I'm sure he doesn't care what i say about his wife. You should care less, and stop trying to police the forum. If his wife desires a dick bigger than his... it seems odd that she would marry him. There is more to life than sex, but it's obviously important if they would seek out another male(possibly a stranger) to fuck his wife and risk STIs when they have other options like toys etc. If sex isn't a big deal in their relationship then why bother???

Ururu18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm single now, but my ex girlfriend could barely take me, so I doubt she'd want one bigger, but maybe I'm wrong.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great insight

@ Buffaloballs, My husband is about your size and I can't say he doesn't satisfy me, he does and we have great sex life together but we also (both of us) enjoy 3some life style, it is a big turn on for us and we really like it. Our marriage got much stronger since we started this adventure but you can't base your marriage on mine, having another person/s into your marriage can cause a lot of harm to both of you. I must admit I was scared the first time we tried it with another guy and he was a bit bigger than my husband, he could reach my sweet spot and make me have out of this world orgasms, after few times I got use to it and I can say my marriage is solid as a rock, we both very happy. My fear was in case my husband couldn't handle it and we end up breaking up but it worked for us. I can safely tease my husband now about other FBs with bigger dicks especially the longer ones as they can reach parts my husband can't.

Just be careful and make sure you both open about it and no jealousy between you.