wife learns husband marries 2nd wife on facebook

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Because of the children. And also she is very gullible and he seems able to convince her of things. He should be in jail for bigamy or fraud on his income taxes or both.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i found this story quite fascinating when i read it this morning.... i feel really bad for the child involved.... it will be interesting to see how it all unfolds; i'm guessing that the father in this case will probably end up doing some serious jail time....

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm guessing that the father in this case will probably end up doing some serious jail time....

I think this is a bad guess.

He has "kidnapped" his two children and the law has done nothing but tell the mother not to try to take them back or she will be in trouble

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If only my dad had cared enough to kidnap me...

This story is whack, yo. My guess is a wedding at Disneyland is not legally binding. The first one probably is.

But he's a bad man, stealing his kids from their mother. I hope the wife gets custody but they both sound like shallow, stupid people.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband correctly surmised that if he'd been the man in this story I'd burn down his new house and move our children to France. Then again, we're not the sort to go out of our way to hurt each other unprovoked. If one of us wanted to leave, we'd just do it, as gently as possible. What the hell is up with wackjobs like the husband in this story? Where does he find not one, but TWO women crazy enough to put up with his bullshit?