Wife looking for more...

bzo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First a little history:

We have been married for 21 years. My wife and I never had any partners before marriage. For the last 20 years sex has been rather vanilla. I have been more adventurous than she has. Last year something changed while we were apart for a month. Since that point she has been insatiable. I cant keep up with her at this point.

We have had a great time together over the last year. Our relationship has grown very strong. Our fantasies and toy play have grown to the point where we have incorporated other men who are more well endowed than I. These orgasms are the most powerful for her. She isnt comfortable with me having another woman and I am fine with that. I am not interested in other men. Not interested in humiliation or anything like that -- just her pleasure at this pointl.

We will be traveling to Las Vegas on business between Feb 18 and Feb 25 this year and she has asked to meet someone else and see what happens.

What we are looking for:

1. Gentleman - He needs to be a Gentleman and respect her wishes and desires.
2. Well endowed - He needs to be thick and optimally between 7 and 8 inches. Any more length is too much for her.
3. husband Involvement - Will leave that up to her at the moment. I can be there watching or I can leave the two of them alone.
4. Age 25-45
5. Optimally he should be well built with well defined muscles.

We would like to meet and see what happens.

She is really interested in trying something new. Feeling someone different.

Please PM me if available. We can discuss more from there. She will see all replies

Thanks
BZO

bzo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry I meant 7-8 inches long and thicker than average.