Wife Needs Big Cock?

Adam Stegal

Sexy Member
Media
Greenville (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So, tonight my wife and I had sex. We are in our 30s with kids. I give her orgasms a good bit. I’m not small by any means 7 inches but I’m also not incredibly thick. I’d say about average. Tonight she was riding facing me and I put her head and body over my right shoulder so I could reach around and play with her clit while I fucked her. Well, I decided to slip my finger inside her pussy. I put my middle finger pretty much all the way in with my dick inside her as well. I began fucking her like that and almost instantly she came! She looked at me and said “what was that.” And immediately my mind went to how quick she would probably cum with a thick cock inside her. She kept asking what was wrong and I was like “so you enjoyed that?” She said yea it was amazing. So my question is, do you think she was thinking about bigger cock when it happened? I mean dear god she came instantly! Thoughts?

D

deleted716371

Congratulations! I think you just found another way to satisfy your wife and spice up your sex life! :)
My guess is that the extra sensation from you putting that finger inside her became an added bonus, but it doesn't mean that a bigger cock would make her come instantly.

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don’t order a bigger dicked bull yet, see if she just likes your finger in her as you fuck her. Maybe DP with a dildo in her ass or pussy.
Find a clean friend if you have to get a bull, if able go bareback. I have been the bull for several friend MFM. See if she is happy with your meat and is not interested DP.

D

deleted1256593

So, tonight my wife and I had sex. We are in our 30s with kids. I give her orgasms a good bit. I’m not small by any means 7 inches but I’m also not incredibly thick. I’d say about average. Tonight she was riding facing me and I put her head and body over my right shoulder so I could reach around and play with her clit while I fucked her. Well, I decided to slip my finger inside her pussy. I put my middle finger pretty much all the way in with my dick inside her as well. I began fucking her like that and almost instantly she came! She looked at me and said “what was that.” And immediately my mind went to how quick she would probably cum with a thick cock inside her. She kept asking what was wrong and I was like “so you enjoyed that?” She said yea it was amazing. So my question is, do you think she was thinking about bigger cock when it happened? I mean dear god she came instantly! Thoughts?
Seems like she enjoys a thicker cock but I wudnt rush to involve someone else

I would just keep doing that new technique u learnt if she’s loving that

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a guy with a thin cock, I will say girth is pleasurable. More pressure does provide more pleasure and stimulation.

BUT..... a finger can do even more! Your finger is harder and bony so it can put pinpoint pressure on her pleasure spots.

I use fingers to get my girlfriend to orgasm almost exclusively... no penis used at all. I can use one or two fingers inside and rub her clit with fingers of my other hand. I can get her into a zone to where she can have multiple, MASSIVE orgasms. We have to keep the windows closed because she is making the most primal sounds!

She eventually has me stop because she is exhausted and can't take anymore. She will quiver with aftershocks! She then has to just sleep, it takes do much out of her!

I say explore the finger potential! Don't automatically think she needs a bigger cock!

D

deleted2769041

Sounds like she was just surprised by the pleasure that came with added girth. I wouldn’t rush into thinking she wants new and bigger cocks. Take it slow. There’s a lot of fun you two can have by exploring this together.

I made a thread a while back about me and my wife discovering her size queen tendencies. Our journey started like yours—innocently stumbling into it. We have had a lot of fun together without getting a third party involved; big dildos, double vaginal with toys, fisting, etc. It’s a lot of fun to discover a new side of sex that you’d both missed out on before.

Question: how many fingers do you give her when you’re fingering her, giving her oral, etc.? If you’ve been giving her just one or two, it might be time to experiment by adding another.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to use a nice thick dildo and a bullet vibrator, while eating her pussy. Then I love to fuck her, crazy thing is.....her pussy still feels tight when I fuck her. I'm about 6.5 inches and medium, maybe smaller than medium in girth. She cums all over the place, so I know she's gettin hers. Maybe it helps when I beg her to fuck another man. lol

Reactions: cuckboy and P.J.9

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If a woman comes from vaginal penetration already, yeah she will like a big cock. As long as he knows how to work it up behind the cervix and make full use of her sensitive spots, she will love it .

Stugots456

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She probably wasn't thinking about a bigger cock when it happened but you sure were! She was most likely just surprised by the curve ball you threw her and enjoyed the extra sensation and new 'move' that you pulled. I guess you'll have to let us all know what happens if you do it again with her, hopefully it opens new doors in your sex life or at the very least becomes a new move in your collection of sex positions! Which is exciting enough when your married and things can get a bit stale!