Wife Not Liking Cum...

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The taste, smell and consistency of cum are acquired things. Not everyone will want to eat cum. Some prefer to wear it, some will catch and spit, others will swallow.

Having it taste and smell as good as possible is a good start.

MikeTheMeat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Kotchanski

I knew that it could be her head. You are right the five times she has gotten it into her mouth were the times I just let go and didn't tell her I was about to cum. I think its all in her head.

I NEVER said I cared whether she spit or swallow or whatever she wants to do with it. Just don't stop blowing me right before I am about to cum, it takes all the final sensations out of it as I cum. Just kind of a let down you know...

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
MikeTheMeat said:
I will buy a case of pineapples and drink gallons of cranberry juice it will change her mind...

You go for it! And my pleasure! I'm really glad you liked that suggestion! - With all this, I was reminded of that good ol' Drifters tune 'Sweets For My Sweet' (one of my favorites), I think that one is gonna take on an added 'flavour' for me now also :wink:
Best of luck!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MikeTheMeat said:
I guess I am not going to get a answer that I want. I wanted to know how to change her mind if it was at all possible. Its really driven a wedge in my sex life. I have tried to talk to her about it, but its no good. Its not like I think she tastes like champagne. I just get so into it that it doesn't bother me. I don't even mind eating her out after I have dropped a load into her. That doesn't bother me either. I just don't understand what I did wrong, the first time we did it she was already decided that she didn't want to do that and its been the same ever since. Its not like I want to hear a perfect solution, its just I want to know what some women are like that.

Maybe I should eat tons of pineapple this week. But even if I did she would never taste it again so she wouldn't know that its improved...I am at a loss, I think I will try the pulling away from her when she is about to cum in my face and see what she thinks. Either I will get my way, or I will stop getting blowjobs, and well unfortunately since I don't get the happy ending, it won't be that much of a loss.

So thanks for the advice I guess. I will have to look elsewhere for some ideas. I just want some ideas for her to try it again. Thats all I am asking, what can I do to get her to even try...

You are putting way too much pressure on yourself and on your wife. She may be rebelling to some extent and has set her boundaries. If you can relax, she may be able to relax but it will take some time. Eight years in a relationship may seem like a long time but in many ways you are just beginning.

Does she make you tell her that you are about to cum? If not, just go with the flow and relax.

If she is blowing you for long periods of time she may be tired and her mouth is probably really tired and she may have lost some of her focus. Do you encourage her and tell her what a wonderful blowjob she is giving you?

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves to give me head but will not let me cum in her mouth either. The thought of it will make her sick. I have to be very careful to make sure I do not cum in her mouth. It is very difficult because I want her to finish the job she started, however, I would rather get a unfinished blow job than none at all. We've been married for 30 years and never allowed to cum in her mouth. I always hope maybe some day my dream will cum true.:smile:

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MikeTheMeat said:
The bad thing is it makes the blowjobs I do get, which is about four times a week so the frequency is just fine with me, but I have a hard time cumming for her and I haven't the heart to tell her its cause I have to worry about cumming in her mouth and it makes it hard to fully enjoy yourself why being orally pleasured. Am I wrong here? Is there something wrong with me and the way i am thinking? I just don't get off like I think I would if I could just let go and cum in her mouth and not worry about offending her and grossing her out...

I need to know if there is anything that can be done to help me wife get over her hatred of cum in her mouth...
:mad:

P.S. she is fantastic at giving head though, besides my one point, she acts like she loves it, and she is MORE THAN WILLING to service me almost whenever I want her too...

I don't like it either. I know a lot of women who don't. You say you love her?
Then I think you are going to have to love her as she is.
I don't think you can change her, any more than she can change you.

Maybe she is asking another board how she can get her husband to understand that she just doesn't like that. It surely does sound like she is trying to please you, she does give you great BJ's, as you said. Many men don't get that.

If she feels pressured to do things that bother her or she does not like, you may find that she begins to avoid sex completely.
Please don't think it is just her, it isn't just her. Some women do like it, some women don't.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MikeTheMeat said:
I guess I am not going to get a answer that I want. I wanted to know how to change her mind if it was at all possible. Its really driven a wedge in my sex life. I have tried to talk to her about it, but its no good. Its not like I think she tastes like champagne. I just get so into it that it doesn't bother me. I don't even mind eating her out after I have dropped a load into her. That doesn't bother me either. I just don't understand what I did wrong, the first time we did it she was already decided that she didn't want to do that and its been the same ever since. Its not like I want to hear a perfect solution, its just I want to know what some women are like that.

I think you wanted someone to tell you your wife is wrong. But she is not wrong. You said she spit it out-clearly she didn't like the taste or maybe the consistency. That is not your fault, but it sure isn't her fault either.
Respect her. Try to understand her. I get the impression that this is way too important to you, and I'm not sure you even care about her feelings.

I don't do it, I don't like the taste, the consistency, it made me gag. I cannot help that. I love my husband, but I cannot change my reaction. I would be very hurt if he didn't understand that. When you love someone, you love them as they are.

She is one of many women who cannot do that. Although it sounds like she certainly tries to make you happy.
I am very lucky that my husband understands that I didn't choose my reaction, nor can I change it. It does not mean I don't love him.

If you keep this up and if you cannot accept her as she is, you are going to drive a wedge between you both. It this issue more important to you than your marriage, your wife? I really hope you can get past this. There are many women just like your wife.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MikeTheMeat said:
Thanks Kotchanski

I knew that it could be her head. You are right the five times she has gotten it into her mouth were the times I just let go and didn't tell her I was about to cum. I think its all in her head.

I NEVER said I cared whether she spit or swallow or whatever she wants to do with it. Just don't stop blowing me right before I am about to cum, it takes all the final sensations out of it as I cum. Just kind of a let down you know...

If you're thinking about just not telling her you're going to come, you will only compound the problem.
The next time she give's you a BJ she is going to totally freaked wondering if & when you will do that again.
If you keep it up, you'll be getting less and less BJ's.

If my husband just came without telling me just so I would not take my mouth away, I would resent the hell out of him.
There would be a lot of trust down the drain and if he continued to do that, there would be no sex. I certainly would not feel
loved, or respected.

Good luck. I'm just glad I'm not your wife.

MikeTheMeat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know this was my first question posed to the site and well I must have done a terrible job of asking it. She WANTS TO PLEASE ME AND LET ME CUM IN HER MOUTH. She has told me this many times, but she just can't get herself to do it. She desperately wants it to happen. But over the years she has just gotten into the old habits and not even decided to try anymore. I think I should almost start this topic over cause now according to some of you I sound like a monster or something. I would never make my wife do anything she doesnt' want to do, and as for not telling I am about to cum, that was someone elses suggestion and not mine. I would never do that, and anyways she can tell I am about to cum anyways on her own.

I am sorry I left that part out of the first question about her wanting to please me that way. I was just asking a general question if there was anything I can do to make it easier for BOTH of us to get past this part of our sex life. Part of it is me now, I care so much for her that I can barely cum at all while she blows me cause I am worried about cumming in her mouth, and well at this point she is asking me why I am not cumming for her. Its a long and sorted story of terrible communication I guess. I will just have to sit down with her and talk about this. I think it might be the only way.

My only problem is when I cum, I cum alot so that could part of the issue also. But that is something I can't help either. You mention not being able to help the way you are, well I can't help the way I am either and it does bother me that she can't take my cum into her mouth. That is something that bothers me and well she needs to recognize that at least and she has. I love my wife more than anything in this world and we have a great sex life 99% of the time. Its just that 1% of the time that she wants to blow me in the car and or blow me in some bathroom and well I don't want to tell her no, but knowing I am going to have to pull out and jack onto the floor is not that appealing to me. Its just the way I am built I guess.

I am not a monster, I love her more than you could ever know, its just an issue and for someone to actually say "I wouldn't want to be your wife" really makes me upset. She automatically assumed I would going to just stop warning my wife I was about to fill her mouth with my cum. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO HER.

Okay enough said. I guess I was looking for more ways to get my wife, WHO IS WILLING, to get to like or at least tolerate my cum in her mouth...

By the way Gag Reflexes CAN be overcome, she has already done that....

MikeTheMeat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't pissed at anyone on here, I was pissed at myself for not posting my question right. I just thought I was going to get general answers and didn't realize how much people cared on here actually, which I appreciate. Thanks for the in depth responses and I will try and write my questions more clearly from now on, but I don't really have too many other things to ask actually...

But thanks again and I am going to work on it with whenever I can. I know she wants to try so that makes me feel so much better inside...

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If she doesn't like it in her mouth at all, Im not sure what to tell you. Sometimes if I don't want to swallow, I just let it run out of my mouth as I'm still blowing him that way I don't really taste it, but he still gets to cum in my mouth...other wise I hold it there till he's done and then swallow. He drinks and eats lots of pineapple stuff (sweet boy) cause he knows it helps the taste, so I really don't mind it.

Have you ever asked her WHY she doesn't like it in her mouth? It may just be a mental thing. If you don't mind eating her cum, then you shouldn't stop doing it for spite. It could be something she can't help, and like someone else said your sort of lucky to be getting BJ's that much as a married man anyway. I love dick and my hubby is lucky to get a full BJ a few times a week.