Wife or G/Friends ex lovers

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife and I have been married for four years now and we are at a point where we are happy to talk about ex lovers we have had.

She told me a story about a night she had staying in a hostel in Germany, she had a few drinks and got flirty with the hostel owners wife, at the end of the evening she was asked if she would like to join the owner and his wife in the room for a night cap, she agreed and went upstairs with them.

They had a few drinks and my wife and his started playing with each other with the husband watched. My wife was 24 the other girls was in her 30,s and the husband in his 50,s.

After half an hour or so the husband joined them on the bed and started to play with my now wife.

He was touching her and playing with her tits, he then sat on top of her and asked if she would like to make love to him, see was very turned on and agreed, she leant forward and unzipped his pant, she put her hand in his pant and pulled out what she describes as freak of nature, his penis felt out and thudded onto her tits. She said this thing was massive.

She attempted to give him a blow job and could not even get the tip into her mouth, she played with it for a bit until he asked if he could enter her , she laid back and he put the tip of his penis into her, she gasped and pushed him away. She was sorry but said theres no way that going to fit into me.

He was a gentleman and did not complain, he move away from the bed and let the two girls play at little more and then fuck his wife infront of my wife. She was amazed to watch his huge cock enter the wife as she was so petit.

My wife is now in her 40s and says after having a baby she would now be up for a rematch with this guy.

I have wrote this because it so turns me on my wife telling me this story and I always get her to talk about it when we make love, dont no maybe im weird.

Any of you guys had a similar experience with you current partner.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I also find it exciting to have my wife talk about the men and cocks she has had. She is generally quite comfortable talking about such matters. However, she is reluctant to talk about them while we are actually fucking, because she feels that we should be concentrating on each other. Fair enough, but it still turns me on.

Especially exciting is reliving the exploits she had during our marriage with friends of ours and exploits we had together with some of these guys. One friend ("My Favorite Male Model" in my gallery) fucked her for years, but never in my presence. She recently told me about an occasion when he fucked her on the floor of his office. That really got me going!

So, when I am kneeling behind her and watching my cock as I bury it in her cunt, I do often think about specific other cocks of hot, sexy, and sometimes hung guys who have craved her body and who have buried theirs in her as well.

Like the OP, maybe I seem weird or unusual, but I am very happy with what turns me on, and I feel no conflict or guilt about it.

Last edited:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sooner or later we all talk about exes if the new relationship lasts long enough. My current wife is the only one who talked about having a casual affair with a guy bigger than me.

zabora

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bi mmf. You said you have no conflict or guilt about it. Is that when you're fucking or after? Cause I have a friend, that reckon he loves to talk such things during fucking, he said it turns him on at the time, bit like a fantasy. but always feel guilty afterwards.??? cause in reality he wouldn't want it to happen.

so i guess a few people enjoy this type of turn on.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
bi mmf. You said you have no conflict or guilt about it. Is that when you're fucking or after? Cause I have a friend, that reckon he loves to talk such things during fucking, he said it turns him on at the time, bit like a fantasy. but always feel guilty afterwards.??? cause in reality he wouldn't want it to happen.

so i guess a few people enjoy this type of turn on.

No, I don't feel guilty. Not during or after. Maybe that's because I would want it to actually happen (as it has in the past). I have loved sharing her with the right hot guy and would love to again.

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my wife has talked to me about threesomes she was in and some celebrities she was with, she is currently fucking one of her "ex" lovers, i guess he's not "ex" anymore.

D_Willard Willywad

Account Disabled
Media
It is sooo hot to talk to your wife about past exp[eriences... I always ask mine..shes had a few guys who were bigger than me..

Last night i went to my friends house and played with his wife while he did also...It was pretty hot,,,ive never played with them before but have wached them have sex a few times... we started to massage her legs and feet and ended up naked pretty quick..next thing he told meto start grabbing her ass, so i did.. then he was rubbing her pussy and told me to,, at first i was very hesitant.... we are close friends and my wife is friends with his.... he tld me again, so i figured ahhh what the hell.. so i started to rub herpussy and finger her, she was on all fours facing the other way... then he told her to grab my cock, so she sent her hand back and started stroking me...i was fingering her and she was stroking me...he started to fuck her a little while she was stroking me.... then he pulledout and told me to keep fingering her and said he was going upstaairs to get condoms.. when he left i felt weird and stopped playing with her pussy, i said to her---"i dont want him to get mad", she said " i honestly dont think he cares" so i said ok, and started fingering her more,,now she was moaning louder probably because it was just me and her (supposedly he is the only guy she ever slept with) he came down to see that i as still fingering her and he smiled, he handed em a condom ad told me to put it on,,, i didnt .. i felt a little too weird to fuck his wife, i know he wanted to see it happen bc my cock is a lot bigger than his..he ended up cumming quckly after and i went home..i know she loved stroking my cock and probably wanted it badly,,, when she wasstroking me her other arm was kliterally shaking like in spasms...

i felt weird bc i thought that if i did fuck her i was going to end up fucking her when he is not around probably, it may happen anyway now..who knows...

spursone

Experimental Member
Media
This is definitely a hot topic in my book. This has provided much excitement for me and my wife and one which was quite unexpected. It really took off after she was upfront about a one time weekend with a married guy before we were married but dating. We had a problem or two and this guy was in town for professional reasons at the medical center where she worked. They met up and he fucked her brains out for two days. It has reached the point where I have encouraged her to give in to some advances she has received at work just so she can tell me about the meetings with a certain new guy. Quite hot hearing all the details of how this guy will grope her at work or she will be invited into his office to drop to her knees and blow this guy off.