Wife Or Gf Impregnated By Other Male

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have knocked up a few of my swing partners over the years yes, sometimes either their contraception has failed or they were lying about taking it.

Reactions: mib348

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A month before our wedding my wife found out she was pregnant. A week before our wedding she confessed that there was a small chance it wasn't mine. Upset, yes, but damn i love her so much. A year after we were married she told me who the guy was... an ex-boyfriend who had got her pregnant twice while they were dating and she was on birth control. It didn't matter, i loved her and our child even though we both assumed it was probably his. When our oldest was 5 she had a minor operation, we could have known prior but just never thought about it, preparing for the operation we realized that our child's blood type meant it couldn't be his.

mar111

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A month before our wedding my wife found out she was pregnant. A week before our wedding she confessed that there was a small chance it wasn't mine. Upset, yes, but damn i love her so much. A year after we were married she told me who the guy was... an ex-boyfriend who had got her pregnant twice while they were dating and she was on birth control. It didn't matter, i loved her and our child even though we both assumed it was probably his. When our oldest was 5 she had a minor operation, we could have known prior but just never thought about it, preparing for the operation we realized that our child's blood type meant it couldn't be his.

wow.... assuming she cheated on you .... LOL... but honey ... blood type doesnt guarantee everything... you need DnA test for sure.... dont waste your life by rising another mans child

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It shouldn't matter, and it shouldn't be wank fodder.

Who's nuts someone came out of, has no bearing on raising the unborn.

Fuck DNA and anything else; if you care enough about the other person the child becomes yours.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm fixed and my wife has an IUD. Since we've been together, she's probably fucked 75 other guys and most of them were bareback. There's no pregnancy happening here.
I'm interested in hearing more on how your wife have had at least 75 guys. Are they just one time or have any guy come back for repeats? Could that be from living the swinging lifestyle? All I know is that IUD is a good method of protection from pregnancy. Condom is popular, but fucking bareback while the female has IUD is the best way.

mar111

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It shouldn't matter, and it shouldn't be wank fodder.

Who's nuts someone came out of, has no bearing on raising the unborn.

Fuck DNA and anything else; if you care enough about the other person the child becomes yours.

yesss sometime its easy to say but hard to do...how many kids you pay the bill after the wife sleeping around and around... but im curious here do you have the same experience

Reactions: SamMann75

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow.... assuming she cheated on you .... LOL... but honey ... blood type doesnt guarantee everything... you need DnA test for sure.... dont waste your life by rising another mans child

Although blood type studies cannot be used to prove paternity, they can provide unequivocal evidence that a male is not the father of a particular child

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yesss sometime its easy to say but hard to do...how many kids you pay the bill after the wife sleeping around and around... but im curious here do you have the same experience

Back to my original point you're looking for wank fodder.

mar111

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Although blood type studies cannot be used to prove paternity, they can provide unequivocal evidence that a male is not the father of a particular child

nope they cant.... the only to do that just using DNA result, Hospitality doesnt provide paternity test beside you ask them and the hospital sends the sample to the DNA Lab.... this is the only way to know who the father is

Reactions: SamMann75

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nope they cant.... the only to do that just using DNA result, Hospitality doesnt provide paternity test beside you ask them and the hospital sends the sample to the DNA Lab.... this is the only way to know who the father is

Yes DNA is the only way to prove decisive paternity, but blood type can decisively eliminate you from paternity, so if blood type says he can't be the father, and I'm the only remaining candidate and blood type doesn't decisively eliminate me...

Reactions: lapdog2001