WIFE RUNS OFF SCREAMING

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_werfghj, Apr 7, 2005.

1. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

Hello everyone, Danny here.. groggy from not getting enough sleep, so if there are some tpyos, please be kind ;)

anywho, I was thinking of putting this post in "making it bigger" but after some thought, I came to the conslusion that this IS a relationship issue. So i put it in this forum, also I wanted the topic to get exposed to the ladys here, and Im not sure how much the gals surf into the making it bigger section, so here we go.

I want to have a bigger cock, I want to be NOT SUPER BIG, just 9.-9.5..
    that seem atainable, I am now 8x6.5 a nice size, but 9 seems like a migic number to me. dont ask me why, I LOVE cock, and I want to have a lil bit bigger one.

Here is the issue, whenever I am checking out the PE sites, or devices, " pumps traction devices" my wife says,,
    "no, I dont want you to be any bigger, your big enough"
    :grr:
    perhaps she is telling the truth, or perhaps she is just feeding the ole male ego...
    " male egos are stupid " -thats my opinion.

anywho, its not like im 12" and I want 14" I COULD understand that, but just wanting another inch or inch and a half sounds really sweet to me.
    we have great sex, and I got her a 9" dildo, its SUPER thick, and she LOVES it..
    so I am a bit confused..
    is she trying to be sweet? she can easly accomidate that 9incher.. why wouldn't she want me to be on deck with that bad boy?

im going to be purchasing a JES EXTENDER in the next few months, and I cant belive it, im super cheap, and dont like spending money on ANYTHING.. but this I think will be worth it.
    anyone heard anything about it?
    www.jes-extender.dk
    anywho. everyone have a great day, positive thinking is the key to sucess, and what you think about multiplies :)
    DAnnY

2. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

sorry for the double post, told ya i was tired :(

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Okay, here it comes. You are being ridiculous! Ahem. No one with an 8'' cock needs to be thinking about enlargement. I would have to assume there is some deeper issue if you are not satisfied with being in the top 3 to 5% of the world. Stop it and listen to your wife!!!

4. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Hey there Dan of La Canada/ Flintridge. I may be the last guy to ask because I honestly never was in a position to want my garden hose enlarged, though I do want it harder and firmer at times. But Dan, you sound like a sensible intelligent man. These penile elargement devices and pills, from all reputable medical sources, are fraudulent money-making scams who prey on male vanity and insecurity. There are men who have paid tens of thousands of dollars to have a surgeon slice open their penises in the quest to add an inch. Is this worth the risk? An eccentric California quack doctor up in San Luis Obispo advertises dual-enhancement surgery (sounds like Borla exhaust pipes on my 'vette) for about $15,000; most guys end up unhappy.

I know a lot about women being occasionally moody and unhappy. It has NOTHING to do with your penis size and more to do with "I want communications/ I want him to express emotion/ I want him to spend more time with me..." Despite the messages on this board, penis size is somewhat far down a woman's priority list.

And this is coming from the garden hose.

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I'm pretty sure there's nothing online that is gonna enlarge your dick anyway. as far as I know there's nothing period, although to be fair I've never been interested in trying.

incidentally you can delete the double post if you don't want it there.

6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I'm with Zora. My size is on the upper end of what the majority of women seem to find comfortable. I have more than enough and so do you.

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

In all honesty there, Dr Rock, remember the old adage, "don't knock it 'till you've tried it!" But seriously, the jes extender is a noteworthy device, and I feel you're making a good sound investment, that is, if you really are subscribing to the notion like MZ pointed out that you need an additional inch to your 8.

Definitely have a heart to heart with your wife on this b4 you commit to anything at all.

8. Knight

Knight New Member

I don't think you should waste your money/time/energy on getting a bigger penis. 8" is more than most women can take. Can your wife take all of that 9" dildo? And how worked up does she have to be to get it in?

Also penis extension would only have been an option I would have thought if you were like moslitoff (hope that's right) from about average or below average workin your way up. There's no need to be bigger.

9. wonderland

wonderland Member

Listen to your wife. She is not feeding your ego. You are a great size right now and going bigger may make sex uncomfortable for her. And if that happens she won't want to have sex as often and you will be stuck jerking off!

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you want to feel bigger, wear a small condom, that should do it. If you are serious about it, maybe you could try a vaccum pump for temporary enlargement. I can get another 1 1/2 inches if I pump it up and then put on a cock ring. But this isn't something you would want to do for any length of time because whenever you do things that the body isn't supposed to do, you run the risk of damage. Finally, if your wife is happy with what you have right now, don't mess with it. That 9 inch dildo is not the same as a real cock. If you think about it, do you shove it all 9 inches in or maybe just 6 or 7 because you are holding the end? And, dildos are not the same as penises because most of the newer ones are more flexable, not rock hard like a penis. Do wish for something that may not be welcomed.

Also, is it because you feel inadequate in some way? Think of it like this, filet minion is great, but would you want to eat it everyday for the rest of your life? Just work on your technique.

11. big_peter

big_peter New Member

I've found female response is as uneven as male response -
    Some days she may be abled to take it, and some days not.

Would you make it larger, only to find she won't be receptive (physically) to it? How does that serve the 2 of you?

I'm about your equal (down there, that is), and have found a few who consider it to be huge. It's not, but it IS in the top 1-2%. SHE already knows that, even if you've been her only one.

Are you trying to look/be bigger than someone? If so, How could you tell you are larger... by being twice as large? How does that serve the 2 of you?

Spearing a woman can't be fun for her... and being so large it takes 3-4 days for her to 'recover' won't be fun for you. I'm with her... running and screaming is a good idea!

12. Jason

Gold Member

You don't need a bigger penis.

But if you still want one, are you at all overweight? Getting rid of excess fat could give you as much as another inch. Toning muscles can give an extra fraction of an inch. Get slim, get fit. Unless of course you already are.

13. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I think you should listen to your wife. You sound like you're at a great size. She may really like her 9" superthick dildo....but she may not want that all the time. And I think Geo brings up some really good points about the dildo vs. the real thing.

14. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Why would your wife lie to you about that? If you are willing to enlarge yourself and she wants a larger one, why would she try to insist to you not to? She could say 'go for it' or something, so that she is not insulting, but gets you to have a bigger dick. It's obvious that she doesn't want a 9+ inch cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted