Wife says her mouth too small for oral

philacock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
New to the site. Really neat. I'm 8x5c and my wife says that she can't give me oral because her mouth is too small. Have others run into this? Is it true for other women? Gee, I miss getting blow jobs. :(

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A BJ encompasses more than a woman (or man) placing your entire cock in their mouth. There is partical placement, tongue action and a myriad of other things to be done (add ice, altoids, whipped cream, etc.).

Think less popsicle and more lolipop/ice cream cone.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Five inches of girth is quite 'do-able'.

Sounds like a red-herring to me. :wink:

I had my wisdom teeth removed
by an oral surgeon in the hospital
and when I went for a check up
he said to me, "Never, ever let
anyone tell you you have a big
mouth, I had one a heck of a time
getting in there to remove the
teeth."

Yet, it has never been an obstacle
for me in giving oral pleasure.

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I demand proof Windy lol :p

Anyway, yeah it should be easy. My girl is only small, in every way (except vaginally and orally hehe). She has no problem giving me oral. I'm an inch more in girth than you too...

Try another mouth is all I can say.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Tell her to go at it from the side, like corn on the cob and use her hands as well. This can be quite pleasurable. My friend who was Cinderella from Disneyland demonstrated for me with a large dildo in a parking garage one quiet weeknight...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
Tell her to go at it from the side, like corn on the cob and use her hands as well. This can be quite pleasurable. My friend who was Cinderella from Disneyland demonstrated for me with a large dildo in a parking garage one quiet weeknight...

Aww Sorcerer, you have the best stories. Who taught Cinderella? The Mice?:rolleyes:

brianbro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude,
i'm 7.5 around.... sure, i get nicked by teeth all the time, and lord knows i'd never fit down a normal girl's throat, every girl i've been with has tried (successfully) to atleast get the head in their mouth, which feels good. Only one girl (she was tiny, like 4'11/5' tiny) had some trouble, but she did it. took some coaxing, but she did it.
tell your wife to try...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
You're mean.
She had a boyfriend with a huge cock. She experimented until she found somthing that worked. Sometimes she was Belle as well (she kept trying to fix me up with "Beast").

I was teasing from a strictly Disney aspect. I swear!!:biggrin1: I still like the tales of days gone by.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
A BJ encompasses more than a woman (or man) placing your entire cock in their mouth. There is partical placement, tongue action and a myriad of other things to be done (add ice, altoids, whipped cream, etc.).

Think less popsicle and more lolipop/ice cream cone.

Yes, I agree. I can't do it either; but I can use my tongue and hands and play around quite a bit!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
philacock said:
New to the site. Really neat. I'm 8x5c and my wife says that she can't give me oral because her mouth is too small. Have others run into this? Is it true for other women? Gee, I miss getting blow jobs. :(

Thats why you need a best buddy:biggrin1:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
philacock said:
Sounds like it's time for a divorce.

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
9x6 and I've gotten head from just about every woman I've been with. If I didn't get it, it was because we just never got to that. I've gotten even better head from every man I've been with (but can you imagine a man saying, "that's too big!"). My wife is the only woman who won't do it...because she just doesn't want to. Don't allow me to coax you outside of your moral boundaries, but I agree with our counterpart---find another mouth!

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some women and gay/bi men just don't like to give head. But, if you're that well hung and bi, you should have NO problem finding expert, no-strings discreet head from men willing to do it (wink wink):biggrin1: