Wife says her mouth too small for oral

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've never had decent oral from my wife, mostly because of trouble with my girth. I sure don't lose any sleep over it, though, since she has so much else to offer sexually. Maybe you'd benefit from a more optimistic view of your wife's overall sexual skills and assets, phila, rather than just worrying about the one piece that may be missing??

Steve

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Practice makes perfect. There are places that offer classes on fellatio. I'm sure "sucking fat cocks" would be in the lesson plan? I have a really small mouth, but I manage just fine. I did develop TMJ from opening my jaw so wide all the time.....all in the name of love of course. Good luck, I hope she gets on board (hehe).

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
8x5 is easily blowable and deepthroatable. She shouldn't give up so easily, afterall practice makes perfect!! Have her take it in small steps: suck the head, then put a few inches in, then let it in her throat for a short time, etc until she's comfortable.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Definately sounds to me like she just doesn't like or want to give head. As others have said, there are plenty of things she can do with her mouth that don't involve deep throating. Try talking with her, and figure out what her holdup is.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It can also be a matter of encouragement. I can deepthroat most cocks, but I started of with a fairly thin one. The first guy had quite a long cock, but it was narrow, I was sucking away, then it slid past the back of my mouth, and I learnt how to stop the gag reflex. I deepthroated a few more thicker guys, then one day I met a guy who was 9" x 6.5". I tried and tried, but just couldn't seem to get it down, so the guy just grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down on his cock, and the head just slipped on by and then next thing I knew my nose was pressed into his nuts, and he said 'I knew you just needed some encouragement'! After that I could deep throat him easily, but it may have been helped by the fact that his cock didn't get rock hard. I wouldn't recommend this without prior discussion as it could result in a spectacular disaster, but it worked for me.

bryguy961

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My boyfriend actually says the same thing... I'm only about 7x6, but he says I'm too wide, and it makes his jaw hurt..

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
oh heck, that is the pain in the ahss drawback

my girl can only get the head in her mouth when hard.

only 3 people in my life has deep throated it, and very few have suck more than half

bigheadtom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm 7x5.5" and my gf is 4'9 (technically a little person). She says her mouth is too small...she can get it in, just not far. Then she has a big issue with gag reflex. So, if I want to get off, I have to do some good visualization and work with what I get. :)

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like she is being lazy. Your girth is completely average. She should have no problem with. Sounds like she is trying to get out of blowjobs by striking your ego. Shame on her. I saw call her out on it.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A BJ encompasses more than a woman (or man) placing your entire cock in their mouth. There is partical placement, tongue action and a myriad of other things to be done (add ice, altoids, whipped cream, etc.).

Think less popsicle and more lolipop/ice cream cone.

this man is dangerous! i love it!

WantToBeThick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girth is 5.5" mid shaft and my wife complains about it during oral, but only because it takes me so long to cum.

Sounds like your wife is using it as an excuse not to blow you.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Joe in case of bigheadtom :
1. That girth is not average. (see below)
2. Certainly when midshaft reach about above 6" the majority of men and women are not able to suck, just lick.
3. At 5.5" she has a small talk... but trying is so much more fun...

Percentile according to Lifestyle Condoms :
5.5" girth : 87.2084% or about 1 in 8 ( perception -> Large )
7.0" lenght: 92.9005% or about 1 in 14 ( Perception -> Large )
Overall
Volume : 89.4098% or about 1 in 9 ( perception -> Large )

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joe in case of bigheadtom :
1. That girth is not average. (see below)
2. Certainly when midshaft reach about above 6" the majority of men and women are not able to suck, just lick.
3. At 5.5" she has a small talk... but trying is so much more fun...

Percentile according to Lifestyle Condoms :
5.5" girth : 87.2084% or about 1 in 8 ( perception -> Large )
7.0" lenght: 92.9005% or about 1 in 14 ( Perception -> Large )
Overall
Volume : 89.4098% or about 1 in 9 ( perception -> Large )

The Cancún LifeStyle study, in which the circumference of the shaft was measured at three points (base, mid-shaft, and just below the head) and then averaged, found an average of 12.63*cm (4.97*in) with a standard deviation of 1.3*cm (0.51*in)

If you include the standard deviation, 5.5 is right on the cusp of average to above average. It can be sucked it what I was getting at.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Cancún LifeStyle study, in which the circumference of the shaft was measured at three points (base, mid-shaft, and just below the head) and then averaged, found an average of 12.63*cm (4.97*in) with a standard deviation of 1.3*cm (0.51*in)

If you include the standard deviation, 5.5 is right on the cusp of average to above average. It can be sucked it what I was getting at.
Sorry to correct you, but +1 standard deviation is not average or above average.
Average is between -1std and +1std. (+/- 68% of the population, or more than 2 on 3 )
Like you mention, 5.5" is just over +1std, and this means that less than 1 on 6 is bigger, so this has a perception of large.

And even then - the girth data of the Lifestyle Condoms survey has a very high average and median comparing to other studies.
So 5.5" midshaft girth in IRL is large, and 6" extra large, a 6.5" huge...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*rolls eyes at many of the posters above me* coz sometimes mouths ARE too small for blowjobs. Although it's usually less about the mouth opening itself and more about other solid parts of the jaw and throat structure.

I have a VERY small mouth opening if I use my jaw normally, and if it wasn't for other factors all guys would ever get from me would be a lick job. Fortunately, I have a semi-dislocatable jaw and it can be popped in and out of it's socket with only minor pain. It makes blow jobs possible.

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe there are other problems here. I know that some women's mouths are smaller than others but, really, after years of giving blow jobs, I think that what a woman does with her hands (stroking, rubbing fingernails over the ball sac, etc) is as important as what a woman does with her lips and mouth. Also, I think that enthusiasm is just as important as technique!:smile: