Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is the reason why str8 men come to gay men for action
talent

No...a "str8" man would never come to a gay man for action.

I believe there are other problems here. I know that some women's mouths are smaller than others but, really, after years of giving blow jobs, I think that what a woman does with her hands (stroking, rubbing fingernails over the ball sac, etc) is as important as what a woman does with her lips and mouth. Also, I think that enthusiasm is just as important as technique!:smile:

Amen

martin60018, your answer should read: this is why some straight men come to gay men for action talent. The operative word, some, an adjective, an indefinite pronoun, denotes not all straight men.

Somehow this reminds of the scene from the movie "Life of Brian" where a Roman soldier is correcting a Jewish graffiti artists for his lack of proper use of Latin. When he finishes he says "Good! Now write it a hundred times before I come back or I'll cut your balls off"

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like she is being lazy. Your girth is completely average. She should have no problem with. Sounds like she is trying to get out of blowjobs by striking your ego. Shame on her. I saw call her out on it.

I love love love this answer. Yep, next time she is struggling just say, "Quit being so lazy, get with it! LOL

BonnieBlaine

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am just wondering, Has she ever even tried??? Or just says she can't cause if she has never tried how does she KNOW she can't... Sounds to me more of 'I don't want to' But that is my opinion. I understand that it may be harder for some to do some stuff.... But if you don't at least try........ Mmmmmmm Glad I have a big mouth! haha I do not even want to think about not giving head! I love it......