Wife says It's ok to get blow jobs from other woman yet I chicken out.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lafever, Mar 28, 2011.

1. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    This Is the deal, my wife hates sucking a fat one because It makes her jaw hurt, yet she's given her blessing for me to get my cock sucked by other woman and for some odd reason I've yet to carry that out.
    What Is wrong with me?
    Anyways, why would anyone want to just suck my cock? It seems a little selfish on my part, what would they get out of It except a big hot steamy load down their throat.
    chris

2. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Do you think you don't have enough self-control to keep it at just the blowjob perhaps? Or maybe you love your wife so much you do not want to cheat. Maybe blowjobs don't matter as much to you now?

Many possibilities, what do you think?

3. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess you don't act on it because you know that your wife is being far too generous. Maybe you should let her know that you really appreciate her allowing you the possibility, but you're not comfortable with the idea. Instead, talk to her about ways of making oral sex work for you both. Maybe she can give you a great hand job and leave putting it in her mouth until you're just about to blow? That way she won't have to keep her mouth wide open for very long.

4. erratic

Gold Member

Sounds like you want the person who sucks your cock to be more than just a mouth. There's nothing wrong with that, and there's nothing wrong with you.

Like Riven said, maybe you and your wife should work on ways to make oral more enjoyable for her?

5. I23

I23 New Member

I agree with Riven & Erratic. I find that sex is always a lot more immense with someone you love, even despite the possibility of it becoming a little old - a casual hook-up with someone you could hardly care less about lacks that certain something, at least for me. I've not been in the situation but I can imagine how sex with someone you don't care for when you are still in a relationship with someone you do could be quite a turn-off, even if the significant other has given their blessing to it.

On the point Riven raises I recommend this. My ex did a similar thing, she was quite a petite girl, and not really into taking much of me into her mouth. She would begin by taking my head into her mouth briefly, then do a kind of fast handjob with her hand at the base of my head while keeping her tongue and lips on the very tip of my cock. The feeling was amazing, there's no need for her to get lockjaw or get uncomfortable with too much in her mouth, and when it comes to the end she's got the option to either take it in her mouth or to take her lips and tongue away at the last second if she's not into that. Perhaps you could try something similar?

6. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think Riven hit it on the head. You chicken out because you don't want to, plain and simple. Why you don't want to is your own business. And why your wife said such a thing probably bothers you too! Nothing wrong with having preferences.

Draft saved Draft deleted