wife shared a picture, i feel bad doing same

D_Arsenio Overtit

Account Disabled
Media
So i recently found out my wife texted a picture of her tits to another guy she works with, though he is in another state. she as drunk, and i still believe she didn't cheat, but thats besides the point.

my big question is, am i a hypocrite doing the same basically here?

im torn

D

deleted3272

sorta, you and i for that matter are showing it to complete strangers not somone we work with but i can see both sides. I would be unhappy though.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
this is a board for people to show off their bodies in a way that builds camraderie- a new level of understanding that naked bodies should be appreciated and not shamefully hidden. It's playful, good natured, and positive. I think it's totally different than a wife who decides to text titty pics to a co-worker. That's an individual act that is either a minor indiscretion, a momentary lapse in judgement, or a marital betrayal- that's up to you, bro.

I wouldn't equate the two AT ALL... I think it's up to you to decide how you feel about what she decided to do. If you love her, and things are for the most part good and solid, be happy that some other dude gets lucky enough to get a big boner from her rack- and let it go at that. It didn't happen in person. If you can't let it go, then consider it a "warning bell" and try to do a bit more to regain her passion that YOU are her prince and should be her one and only plaything.

Merry Christmas, bro- and thanks for sharing your hot pics.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Female here, I'm sorry Ducati3016 but what your wife did was so very wrong on so many counts that if I were married to her I would be really pissed (that is unless you have an previously agreed to open marriage as swingers).

I may be delusional, but I view this site as more a guy's site (you know a place for male bonding - asking questions and comparing sizes which is absolutely normal between guys). Unless you are online actively soliciting hookups I would not consider the two instances as the same.

Just my two cents worth...

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In my opinion, it depends on whether or not she's aware that you're posting your pics here and is okay with it. If not, then the only difference is that she's sending them to someone she actually knows in "real life" and interacts with. Which does make it slightly worse on her part - but not by much.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ What she said. Impossible to say which is "worse", but if you haven't been honest with her about posting here, and she hasn't approved, you're being hypocritical.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first instinct was you are just as wrong as she is for her sending her pic to someone. But really it is not the same! She works with the guy that she sent the text to with her pic on it. However, you are sending your pics to other people that you work with or socialize with. So, I honestly think that you do have a right to be upset.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sorta, you and i for that matter are showing it to complete strangers not somone we work with but i can see both sides. I would be unhappy though.

agreed. The OP and I don't know anyone in real life. Not only does she know them, she works with them and sees them on an almost daily basis. I'd be close to being pissed about it.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, I don't really get the logic of comparing showing your stuff to one person vs. 100,000's or millions on the internet. It's sort of like flashing somebody at a party vs. flashing an entire football stadium, plus having it up on the jumbotron and broadcast to millions watching at home. Which is worse? Gee, I dunno, but maybe the OP and his wife need to be honest with each other and decide on some boundaries that make sense to them.

D_Forrest Phallately

Just Browsing
Media
So i recently found out my wife texted a picture of her tits to another guy she works with, though he is in another state. she as drunk, and i still believe she didn't cheat, but thats besides the point.

im torn

Sending pictures to someone she works with also sends a message. If a woman you worked with sent you a picture of her tits what would be the message you would take from that?

Posting pictures here might mean you have an exhibitionist streak, but in the absence of trading personal information it doesn't mean anything else.

So, no. you are not being a hypocrite. You might want to figure out why you and your wife are doing what you are doing though.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
What is this, Shariah law? Did she keep her veil on when she flashed her tits?

First, what are you doing spying on her phone?

Secondly, be happy that she isn't dead below the neck. You're young for god's sake, have a bit of fun. Oh and she has a bit of an exhibitionist thing going on. Maybe you could add some joint pics in your profile.

Stop being a prude, generally.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I am understand this situation correctly, you want to be able to post nudes of yourself here, but you don't want her to post nudes of herself where she wants to: then yes, you are a hypocrite.

On a scale, I'd say what she did was worse because she actually knows the guy, but the bottom line is that doesn't matter. You shouldn't have double standards.

I just feel like if you showed her your profile on here, and let her go through your old posts, that your marriage could be in danger. I hope that isn't the case. I hope your wife loves and accepts you for who you are. I hope your marriage is going to be okay and I hope you guys live happily ever after.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a woman is sexting with some other guy than her husband...you have got an issue my friend. There is obviously something she feels she's lacking in your relationship. Because right now it might all be about excitement, but what will happen if that co worker comes closer or she gets interested in some other guy living closer to home?

Why be here secretly..why not share that you enjoy this site.

You yourself have brought this site into the dark side when all you needed to do is discuss your interests with her.

As for her...she's solliciting for sex, atleast attention or intimacy..even if she might not actually have sex with him when the time comes...but still she's playing with it.

Just like you not being honest about your actions on this site, you are secretly opening yourself up for a chance that you might get hit up by some size queen you connect with.. And she wouldnt know about that would she?

But if you wanted to know when you needed to go back to communicate with her..I can tell you now..you need to now. If you have been looking at her phone history, than you obviously had some doubts about her fidelity. That in itself is a red flag.

Handsome..you need to talk and put it all out on the table. What you are doing here..and what she has been doing..and how you are going to deal with that as a couple.

Have her come on here and flash her boobies all over the gallery is she wants to express her exhibitionism..But intimate interactions like that with some individual,co worker or whatever....is asking for trouble.

Last edited:

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no its not the same thing at all, not even close. Be a man, don't let her turn this around on you. if it was me i would end it, who knows what she does/is doing behind your back.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless she anonymously sent it to a guy that she does not know, then it is not the same. I am assuming that no one on here knows you in real life, and that your pics in no way indicate who you are. Like many before me have said, the purpose of this site is very clear. I have had married co-workers send me pictures of their breasts, dirty stories, fantasies about having an affair, etc. It really crossed the line for me being on the receiving end. It sounds like you may have to explore the nature of your wife's intentions towards this out of state guy. Being drunk is no excuse.

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
It's clearly obvious to me that she is wrong, and your posting here is not the same.

The simple reason is that she posted directly to ONE individual, who she knows personally, and also knows who she is!

You have posted anonymously, to people you don't have any other interactions with, and have made it clear your penis is married (because the caption always reads 'my married dick').

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Being drunk is no excuse.

Yes it is.

OP, I really wouldn't make a big deal out of this. People let off steam and need a bit of slack.

I would just keep an eye on things. If you confront her, the downside could be a wedge driving through your relationship because of her feeling stupid, guilty etc whilst you are concealing your own actions.

If the dog is sleeping, let it lie.

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
I also wouldn't see being drunk as an excuse.

What she did is totally different to what you have done.

You are not being a hypocrite being bothered by this.

How did you find out? Does she know you know? Does she know about this site?

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

im torn

its not that big of a deal. both of u should forget about it and enjoy each other :)